Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Space Hosta

    Ten months passed in a blink of an eye, and Lu Xi traveled all over the country collecting supplies, playing games, and looking for Lin Fang, and there were many more snacks in the space.

    In the past few months, Lu Xi has also changed a lot. It should be because she often runs around and her body looks much healthier. Lu Xi also signed up to learn Sanda and gun shooting for a month. It is the most important weapon. If the aim is not good, holding a gun is a waste of bullets.

    City A University is an undergraduate art college, where handsome men and beautiful women abound.

    In the back street, Lu Xi was strolling slowly. In order to avoid Lin Qingguo, when Lu Xi came back, she even made a special disguise. She dyed her hair red and gave it a big wave. She wore sunglasses on the bridge of her nose, and her black tights The skirt reveals a good figure, mature and sexy, which is completely different from the original one.

    Lu Xi came half a month ago, and went to the store where the hostess bought the hosta, but did not see the hosta.

    Lu Xi thought it might be the halo of the heroine again, so she found a hotel nearby and stayed there, and went shopping every day to see when the heroine would come to buy jade hairpins, and there were quite a lot of snacks in the back street , Lu Xi ordered a lot of takeaways every day, and delivered a dozen or twenty copies to the hotel, so that the takeaway brother knew her, and even advised Lu Xi to eat less... Lin Qingguo knew that Lu

    Xi I bought the shares, but I haven't given them to the competitors yet. Sure enough, I lay on the bed for two days in anger.

    As soon as he got better, he sent someone to arrest Lu Xi and come back. Even Lu Xi's ID card was useless, so he asked his apprentice to help him set up a police station. It was also because of this that Lu Xi knew that his apprentice was still a gangster. While collecting supplies, Lu Xi did not forget to play games. After all, after the end of the world, if there is no signal, you can only play stand-alone games.

    The "Xixina" doomsday team also became the number one in the server.

    There are two new members added to the team, one is a high school student named Ding Shi, and the other is his girlfriend, two of them are in a class, and they often show affection when doing tasks, making Lu Xi look like dog food , I originally mentioned meeting offline, but Lu Xi refused because she was "wanted". Unexpectedly, Gnar also refused, saying that his legs were inconvenient.

    Lu Xi often wonders what kind of person Gnar is. She is very curious about this person, is it true that gangsters are all big and three rough, with a fierce look on their faces?

    Lu Xi, who was eating in the restaurant, suddenly felt her wrists burning. Seeing that the lotus tattoo turned red, Lu Xi hurriedly paid the money, and ran out in eight centimeter high heels.

    The tattoo got hotter and hotter, hotter and hotter until at the door of the antique shop, Lu Xi saw that the hostess Gu Nianxi was holding the jade hairpin and was about to pay.

    "Boss! I want her jade hairpin, how much?" Lu Xi said loudly, looking like a pampered Taoist borrower.

    "Student, I bought this hairpin first." Gu Nianxi looked at the beautiful woman in front of her, gritted her teeth and said, "Didn't

    you pay the money yet?" Miss Lu said indifferently, then looked at the boss, "I'll pay ten times more." , I gave this hairpin to me."

    The boss was stunned, his son picked up this hairpin casually outside, brought it back to play with the dog, he thought of selling it in the store for some money when he saw it, it was full of cracks I just made a random price, and I was even more stupid and didn't expect to sell it. Now there are two people fighting.

    Gu Nianxi's eyes were watered by this domineering young lady, "Why should I buy this for you first!" She had a premonition that if she missed this hairpin, she would regret it.     While the two were arguing, a man came in "Xi'er, what's the matter?" The man attracted the attention of all the girls as soon as he came in. He was so handsome and had a cynical aura about him. This man was so concerned that he asked a She can only be regarded as a delicate woman, "Why are you crying, who bullied you!" The man's eyes were dark, as if he wanted to tear the person who bullied his baby to pieces.     Gu Nianxi told the whole story again, and when it came to Lu Xi, she disappeared.     Lu Xi hid when the man came in, and kept moving towards the door. This man is actually a scumbag! If he sees himself, he will definitely take him back, and there will be no good fruit to eat when he goes back.     Did not get the hosta! Lu Xi was annoyed, she had no choice but to think of a way.

    Why did this young lady leave? Gu Nianxi looked at Lu Xi's back coldly, Lin Zhehao followed the baby's gaze, and frowned, this person looks familiar!

    "Zhehao, I'm fine, maybe that person doesn't want it anymore?" Gu Nianxi pulled Lin Zhehao's gaze back. I have to say that Lin Zhehao is indeed a playboy. Although he didn't show it when he was by her side, Gu Nianxi was still worried , especially the woman just now is very beautiful.

    "Zhehao, have you bought it?" Tang Yu is also a handsome guy, and when he came in, he also met the same attention as Lin Zhehao.

    "Buy it." Lin Zhehao took his own black card and bought it at ten times the price.

    Use this move to tell everyone that your baby is not something everyone can bully.

    Seeing Gu Nianxi's eyes were red and crying like a little rabbit, Tang Yu felt very distressed. He held the hand hidden under his sleeve tightly, and finally let go. He wished he could hold the little woman in front of him in his arms. Comfort her, but he can't, Nian'er is his good brother's girlfriend, he can't! Just watch her from afar.

    On the way, Lin Zhehao comforted his baby and said, "Baby, don't cry. I'll buy you a better one than this one. It will look good on my birthday." It is the focus of the audience!

    "Thank you, Zhehao." Gu Nianxi bowed her head and thanked softly, looking at the jade hairpin in her hand, her eyes drooping and thinking about something.

    That woman just now was weird! ! !

    The author has something to say:

    I suddenly found that I have ten bottles of nutrient solution, I don’t know it was given by that cute little angel, (>_<) I don’t know how to look at it, but I still want to thank the little angels for their support T^T I will work hard! !