Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Four-year-old little Lu Xi and little Yu Tong held hands and bounced to the kindergarten.

    The teacher was handing out milk for breakfast, Lu Xi obediently took the milk, and thanked the teacher sweetly. The teacher was so cute, she touched her little head and said gently: "Xi'er, you have to finish the milk. Don't pour it out secretly." Hearing what the teacher said, little Lu Xi rubbed her little head nervously

    . Fat hands said: "Could it be that the teacher found out that Xi'er poured out the milk every time!"

    Milk is the last thing most children like to drink, but in order for the children to grow up healthily, the kindergarten orders fresh milk every morning Give it to the kids to drink.

    Little Lu Xi wrinkled her little bun face, she really doesn't like drinking milk. But the teacher wouldn't allow it to be dumped secretly... what to do...

    "Hee hee, Xizi, I know what to do." Xiao Yutong who was sitting in front suddenly turned around and said with a smile.

    Little Lu Xi's wrinkled face gradually unfolded, and she blinked her big eyes and looked at Xiao Yutong expectantly, but...

    Tongzi never told others how to do it for free, and sure enough, Xiao Yutong made a condition: "Xiao Xizi , you promise me to give me a massage, and I'll tell you what to do." After speaking, she winked mischievously.

    For milk with a deep hatred, massage is simply trivial.

    Little Lu Xi put her fat and chubby hand on Yu Tong's shoulder, and grabbed it skillfully: "Tongzi, tell me what the method is, as long as you can stop drinking milk, I will return it, and I will return that little bear I'll give you the lollipop!" The bear lollipop is four-year-old Yu Tong's favorite, it's a super big one that her uncle brought back from Russia, little Lu Xichao couldn't bear to eat it, and picked it up every time Open the plastic paper and lick it quietly.

    "Okay, deal!" Yu Tong cheerfully agreed, lollipops don't matter, she doesn't like to eat them anyway, the most important thing is that someone gives her a massage, she likes massage the most.

    "Wait a while..." Xiao Yutong said quietly to Lu Xi: "I'll teach you when Zhuang Zhuang finishes drinking the milk!"

    Zhang Zhuangzhuang is Yu Tong's front desk person. As the name suggests, he is chubby and much stronger than children of the same age, but Zhuangzhuang is very kind. If there are naughty boys who bully the small children, Zhuangzhuang will protect others. He may be one of the few children who likes to drink milk. Now he is sucking the milk in the box, and he drank the milk after a while. He put the milk box on the table obediently, and waited. Let the teacher come to collect the box.

    Xiao Yutong waved to Lu Xi, motioning her to put her little head over to have a closer look.

    I saw Yu Tong inserted the straw into the box, and with lightning speed, exchanged the milk in his hand with the empty box that Zhang Zhuangzhuang put on the table after drinking.

    While little Lu Xi was stunned, Yu Tong pulled Zhuang Zhuang's sleeve and asked: "Zhuang Zhuang, have you finished your milk? Shall we compete?" "

    Tong Tong, I have finished my milk, you If you want to finish the milk by yourself, I can't help you." Zhang Zhuangzhuang shook his round head and refused solemnly.

    "I want to drink it. You see, I drank it by myself yesterday, and the day before yesterday, the day before yesterday, and the day before yesterday." Xiao Yutong opened his eyes and said in disbelief: "Zhuang Zhuang, you You can't lie, you didn't finish the milk."

    "I finished it, if you don't believe me..." Zhuang Zhuang picked up the box on the table, wanting to prove that he had finished it.

    But why is the box full again? Xiao Rou had a puzzled look on his face, "I obviously finished drinking it?"

    "You may have forgotten, I sometimes feel that I have finished drinking the milk, but in fact I didn't drink it at all." Xiao Yutong expressed his 'good intentions' Remind, but the latter sentence is true.

    "I'll finish it right now!" Zhang Zhuangzhuang blushed and gulped down the milk. After a while, a box was drunk again. The box was placed on the table again.

    Xiao Yutong turned to Lu Xi and said, "Look, that's how my milk is solved. You bring your milk here."

    Little Lu Xi was stunned for a long time, and there is such an operation! With a dull face, he handed the milk in his hand to Tongzi.

    Yu Tong repeated the old trick after changing the milk, tugged Zhuang Zhuang's sleeves, blinked his big eyes and said innocently: "Zhuang Zhuang, Xizi is going to compete with you to drink milk!" The milk time is up, and the teacher came to collect the milk

    box , When he walked to Lu Xi's group, a chubby hand grabbed the corner of his clothes. Zhang Zhuangzhuang cried with a small face, and said with a sob: "Teacher, I want to vomit." On this day,

    Lu Xi saw what mixed doubles was called.

    I followed my parents to the hospital with fruits and saw Tongzi and uncles and aunts.

    Tongzi also seemed to have a meal of belt porridge and didn't run away. The two children looked at Zhuang Zhuang on the hospital bed from left to right with fruits, and

    apologized with his head down: "Zhuang Zhuang, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tricked you into drinking milk."

    Zhuang Zhuang was caused by drinking too much milk. The abdominal distension and nausea were nothing serious, and I kept telling the adults that I had to drink so much milk.

    Yu Tong and Lu Xi were moved to tears, Brother Zhuang Zhuang is really a god, I like Brother Zhuang Zhuang so much!

    It's a pity that their male god was transferred to sit on the other side of the classroom the next day.

    Every time it’s time to drink milk, I look across the class at the first brother Zhuang Zhuang who is sitting upright after drinking the milk. The two of them hold their heads in their four chubby hands and look at the milk in front of them, sighing: “Milk, it’s still good

    . You have to drink it yourself!"

    The author has something to say:

    Congratulations to Zhang Zhuangzhuang, who is four years old and two months old, for being awarded the title of male god, hereby reward a box of milk!