Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The people on the ground were lying in disorder, all without breathing. Zhou Ruoqian sat on the sofa calmly and looked at these corpses.

    She poisoned the soup they were drinking, a deadly snake venom, just a little, and they were all dead. .

    "Hehe, it really makes people feel better when a disgusting person dies." Zhou Ruoqian laughed heartily after kicking the man's body.

    Gather up the food they collected, a big pile. Zhou Ruoqian knocked on the door of the upstairs room. The people upstairs came two days ago. At that time, she was the only one there. Through the cat's eyes, she saw a tall man with dark skin, broad shoulders, and walked upstairs. go.

    Now I not only have a lot of food, but also know the secret that makes everyone crazy.

    Anyone with a little brain will let themselves join. Besides, she is also a big beauty, and it is rare for someone to refuse a beauty's request.

    Zhou Ruoqian brushed her long hair, and walked upstairs confidently and gracefully.

    What's wrong, in my previous life, I bought the pendant a year before the apocalypse broke out, but after rebirth, the space pendant was not on me! !

    Could it be? ... Zhou Ruoqian's squinted eyes revealed a trace of killing intent. Are there other reborns? ! !

    no! ! She absolutely does not allow anyone else to take her first chance, she must find her and kill him! !

    After rebirth, Zhou Ruoqian's memory was still the same as her before, and she didn't know what happened that year, otherwise she would have known immediately that something was wrong with Lu Xi.

    It's a pity that this is Lu Jiujin's golden finger to Lu Xi, an unbeatable Xiaoqiang skill. O(∩_∩)Ohaha~

    After two days of rest, Lu Xi is finally alive and kicking again. The two decided to go to City F first in the morning. Went into the world of mortals and became a wine hostess.

    Lin Fang most likely went to F City, his mother's hometown.

    Due to the long distance, Lu Xi gave up the idea of ​​riding a bicycle to see the scenery, because Wang Ke broke down and roared, "It's the end of the world! Big sister, it's not a spring outing!!" Lu Xi thought for a while, and felt that what he said made sense

    , With a flash of inspiration, he took out his precious car from the space.

    Wang Ke looked at a huge...tractor with black lines all over his face, which was not at all the same as the hero in the last days novel! !

    Although Wang Ke is underage, his driving experience is longer than that of Lu Xi. Look at his cool gear and start. Lu Xi silently gave up the idea of ​​driving by herself, and the person who took the second test three times silently did not speak...

    Big Yellow is Lu Xi's nickname for this car, and his full name is Nicholas, Big Mac, Yellow ......

    Nicholas, Big Mac, Huang, really powerful, not to mention running fast, shoveling zombies when encountering zombies, shoveling roadblocks when encountering roadblocks, it's not too cool.

    The two are sitting on the roof of the building now. Lu Xi took out the table, chairs and computer without being wronged. The two of them are eating and watching TV. They are so happy.

    Lu Xi could see a group of people running out of the building next to it and surrounded a car. They were blocking the road and robbing again. Lu Xi saw many such things during this period, and sighed, this is the end of the world.