Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Three Day Tour of Space

    Moreover, Sister Ji Yu was not killed by Gu Nianxi, but by the Zombie King to save her.

    All of this has long been out of the original plot, like a wild horse that has run wild and is going to the one who loves each other.

    Wang Ke cremated Ji Yu's body, and Lu Xi put the ashes in a small box.

    She promised Sister Ji Yu to take her to find the professor's grandfather, and then take her home.

    Lu Xi looked at the space debris in her hand, her face was deep, and she wore jade earrings with Ji Yu's blood on them.

    Sister Ji Yu, I will avenge you!

    If the zombie king is not destroyed, her surname will not be Lu.

    Lu Xi cut her wrist and dripped blood on the jade earrings, this time she passed out directly.

    Lu Xi felt like she was lying on a flat ground, with birds chirping in her ears.

    This is a bamboo forest, and there are many birds chirping happily on the bamboo.

    Before Lu Xi could see clearly the depths of the bamboo forest, she was kicked out of the space.

    Seeing that Lu Xi woke up, Gnar finally became happy.

    "Xi'er, I want to confess."

    Lu Xi was a little confused, what did Gnar want to confess.

    This peculiar opening sentence, usually the next sentence according to the routine is, 'I'm in love with someone else'.

    No, Gnar is mine! !

    If Gnar dared to cheat, she would knock him out with a big hammer, hammer him into amnesia, and then make him fall in love with her.

    "I took your space away." Gnar continued: "You fainted in front of you because your body couldn't bear the huge energy field." "But I didn't expect that you would start to have a fever later, and you still have a high

    fever Retire, just now I saw that you absorbed the energy field again, and then the high fever subsided, I think it is better to return the energy field to you."

    After speaking, I saw Gnar touched her wrist, and the lotus tattoo on her wrist that had been tied with OA for a long time came back.

    "..."

    Lu Xi used to want to commit suicide because she lost her space. When she came back again, she got angry for several days.

    He didn't think about food and didn't want to lose a few catties, but he didn't expect to be taken away by Gnar.

    I want to ask Lu Xi what to do.

    Lu Xi said that of course she chose to forgive him.

    There are tens of thousands of spaces, but there is only one sweetheart, it would be bad if you scare her away.

    The space finally returned, and Lu Xi felt full of energy again.

    Lu Xi really wanted to take a look inside the space. Anyway, besides the bunch of zombies below, she was the only one of her own. She entered the space silently and disappeared in front of everyone.

    In the space, all the plants she had planted had grown, and they were fruitful.

    The space is operated according to Lu Xi's thoughts, so these plants are automatically sown, cultivated and harvested, and they also have their own boxing and sorting functions.