Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    City B base, this is currently the official base with the largest scale, the largest number of personnel, and the best construction in the last days. This is the first circle of the base. It was originally a heavy-duty prison, so it was built very firmly. When the virus broke out, everyone here turned into walking dead. Then it was cleared out by the army and used as a base. The prison was used as the base. In the center, many buildings were built around it.

    On the top of the highest floor of the prison, a new conference center was built, surrounded by tempered glass, which looked very high-tech.

    In the largest conference room, the circular conference table was full of people, and the electrical equipment of the base had only been restored to a small area of ​​the first circle. Various information about the supernatural beings.

    At this time, the base chief is holding a meeting. The content of the meeting is about Zhou Ruoqian, the latest rare healing system supernatural being that appeared in the base!

    The head of the base introduced Zhou Ruoqian emotionally above, and everyone below heard the good news and started discussing excitedly.

    "This is simply a savior from heaven!" These were the excited words of a certain person who was very afraid that one day he would suddenly be infected with the zombie virus.

    "Great, it seems that God still favors our base in city b. Let us also have a healing system user." The person who said this

    was a person who had just returned from city s and had just finished the exchange between the two bases personnel stationed abroad.

    This time, on behalf of the base in city b, he went to the Jiuhai base in city s for exchange and study. By the way, he visited their construction site and saw their extremely rare healing system user. Then he was ridiculed by the people in Zhuhai base despise a bit.

    Now that a healing power user came, he finally felt elated.

    In the corner of the conference room, a bad old man with a bird's nest-like hairstyle, a pair of highly myopic glasses, and a white research uniform, after hearing the base chief's introduction, his eyes glowed green and his whole body became excited. With a kind of frenzy, he murmured: "Healer! What a magical ability!" Now go back and get ready!

    Everyone in the audience has their own thoughts. The head of the base looked at the excited crowd and comforted him, "Don't get excited, everyone, this healing power will meet you tomorrow." "

    Oh , By the way, let me introduce to you again, the healing power user in our base is Zhou Ruoqian, the daughter of Secretary Zhou Kang!" As soon as the head of the base finished speaking, there were instant whispers among the crowd,

    everyone He sneaked a look at Zhou Kang who was sitting in the first row. No wonder Zhou Kang, who could only sit in a corner during meetings, actually sat in the front row today. It turned out that this rare supernatural being was his daughter.

    It turns out that the father depends on the daughter!

    Many people can't help showing envious eyes.

    This Zhou Kang was before the apocalypse, and he was the second in command of the capital, but when the zombie virus broke out, his status was not as good as before. He used to be just a secretary and had no military power. Any other abilities. What is emphasized in the last days is that the strong are respected, only those with strength will be convinced by everyone, and only then will they be followed by everyone.

    Zhou Kang, one is that he has no ability, and the other is that his team also has no ability. If it weren't for his old friend Wang, deputy base chief, he wouldn't even be able to enter the meeting room on the top floor.