Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The helicopter's propellers were spinning rapidly, making people dizzy with rumble.

    The plane hung over the building and gradually landed.

    Gu Nianxi stood beside Gong Yangzhu, one hand was tightly wrapped by the man's big palm, and the other hand held the skirt to avoid being blown up by the wind.

    Two days ago, Gu Nianxi was both happy and a little embarrassed when she found out that this man was the brother Yangyang when she was a child. She was seen in front of him with naked clothes... However,

    Gu Nianxi looked at the man's side face, I feel a little sweet in my heart. Brother Yangyang treats me very well, the kind between a man and a woman. Although he didn't say it clearly, he has slept with his arms in his arms for the past two nights, and his subordinates also regard him as a Sister-in-law,

    thinking of last night, her fair face suddenly turned red. I don't know if others heard it last night...

    Gu Nianxi moved her body closer to the man, and she no longer has to worry about following him. This kind of man with status is what she wants! And I have the biggest guarantee,

    the helicopter landed, the propeller stopped, Gu Nianxi smoothed the slightly messy hair that was blown, and tidied up the white dress on her body, with a charming smile on her face. The person who came to pick up Brother Yangyang from the plane was sent by his grandfather, so make a good impression.

    "Aaron!" the woman exclaimed in surprise.

    A woman in a bright red dress got off the helicopter, stepped on ten-centimeter high heels, walked up to the Ram Zhu, and covered him with her arms.

    The woman took off her sunglasses. She has exquisite facial features, willow eyebrows and nose, bright red cherry mouth, bright and charming, looks mature and coquettish, a sexy stunner in the eyes of men.

    The two performed a face-to-face ceremony before letting go of each other.

    Gu Nianxi looked at her let go hand, and saw the woman's inadvertent sizing eyes, and thought to herself, a strong enemy!

    but.....

    Gu Nianxi smiled playfully, she likes challenging games. What a great sense of accomplishment to be such a lady gunner!

    Quietly by the side without speaking, and sure enough Gong Yangzhu took Gu Nianxi's hand into his again.

    Sima Qingqing put on her sunglasses again, and the eyes behind the sunglasses caught their hands.

    Big red lips parted slightly and said with a smile, "Aaron, it's so embarrassing, you actually have a beautiful woman in a golden house, don't you want to introduce me?" After speaking, he stretched out his hand to Gu Nianxi, "Hello, beautiful lady, I'm Sima Qingqing, the daughter of the Sima family."

    When people in their circle introduce themselves, they always mention their own family.

    Gu Nianxi is just a girl from an ordinary family who even has to work part-time to pay her tuition.

    Looking helplessly at the ram, the man frowned as expected.

    Hehe, Gu Nianxi laughed when he thought of the exercises that the ancestor said. The exercises given by the ancestors, no man has ever been able to escape.

    Sima Qingqing saw the woman in the white skirt in front of her and smiled, showing no sign of wanting to introduce herself . Immediately, she became a little unhappy, and she put down her figure, but what did this person mean? ! !

    Sima Qingqing's face gradually drooped, and she was about to speak expressionlessly. The hand was held by a pair of white hands.

    Gu Nianxi held Sima Qingqing's pampered hand, put her posture very low, her body was still trembling slightly, and wiped the ram with tears.

    Sure enough, Gongyang pulled Gu Nianxi behind him and hid, "Frieda, it's so dangerous here, why are you here?

    " "The woman raised her eyebrows, her mouth was smiling coquettishly, and she was acting coquettishly. Most people can't stand such a beautiful woman acting coquettishly.

    Of course, except for the male protagonists...

    Gong Yangzhu didn't seem to hear the meaning of her words, only felt that Nian Nian behind him was shaking his cuffs, and his heart ached. He didn't have the heart to greet Sima Qingqing at all.

    He picked up Gu Nianxi and walked towards the helicopter, "Niannian is not feeling well, I will take her away first." He said to the assistant beside him, "LI will send Miss Sima back to City B safely." LI nodded, "Yes, master

    . "

    After the people left, Sima Qingqing's bright face could no longer hold a smile, and her face suddenly sank, "That woman..." Just wait and see!

    After tidying up her hair and raising her head high, the eldest lady of the Sima family can't be seen as a joke!