Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Selling Shares (Revised)

    In a high-end restaurant, Lu Xi and Liu Feng sat face to face.

    "What!?"

    After hearing Lu Xi's words, Liu Feng was so shocked that he almost didn't pat the table and stood up, but because he was in a public place, he suppressed it and looked at the

    child in front of him, who was just an adult girl, and persuaded him patiently : "Xiao Xi, if you sell the store, the fund is fine, but the shares are left to you by your mother. Your mother hopes that you will keep them well and have a guarantee in the future. Why do you sell them? You are not short of money. , and if you are short of money, you can tell your uncle to call you."

    Having said so much, it seems that Lu Xi still insists on selling the shares. Liu Feng had a guess in his mind: "Is it your father..."

    Speaking of this, Liu Feng didn't say anything, and everyone understood the meaning of it.

    Thinking about it carefully, Lu Xi has always listened to Lin Qingguo since he was a child. He said that Xiao Xi dared not go west when he said that he would face the east. This time it must be that bastard Lin Qingguo who encouraged Xiao Xi.

    The more Liu Feng thought about it, the more he felt that this must be the case, and the more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He already knew that Lin Qingguo was not a good person. Xi turned a blind eye, and I don't know why Lu Li fell in love with that dog back then!

    Among them, Lu Li was the little princess that everyone held in their hands. He also liked Lu Li. He was better than that Lin Qingguo in every way.

    Alas, but this is all in the past, but this child Xiao Xi is pitiful.

    Seeing Liu Feng gritted his teeth and looked aggrieved, Lu Xi knew he was wrong, and quickly explained, "No, Uncle Liu, I want to sell 10% of the shares to Mr. Tang Zhong and 20% to Tianyu Group.

    " The group's second-in-command holds 23% of the shares, which is 3% less than Lin Qingguo's, so he is suppressed everywhere. The chairman's position was also taken by Lin Qingguo, it can be said that he hated him so much that his teeth hurt.

    Selling 10% of the shares to Tang Zhong is enough for Lin Qingguo to have a headache, and now he is selling 20% ​​to a rival company.

    Hehe, even if he doesn't get angry to death, let him take two more Jiuxin Pills.

    Liu Feng was very stunned by Lu Xi's decision, "But, your father..."

    Of course Lu Xi knew what Liu Feng wanted to say.

    She prepared her words in her mind, took a deep breath and said seriously, "Uncle Liu, do you really think that mom was in an 'accident' car accident?" She specially

    emphasized the word 'accident', I believe Liu Feng understood it and

    continued Lu Xi cleared her throat, and said quietly: "The car at home will be maintained regularly. Why did the brakes fail in the car my mother drove? Why did Liu Xuer come in less than two months after her mother passed away, and she also With ten-year-old Lin Zhehao? Why did my mother have a car accident two days after transferring the shares to me? Is all this just an accident?" After speaking, he turned his head and looked

    out the window, his eyes full of loneliness: "Dad asked me a lot I didn't know about the shares before, but when I grew up, I also had some guesses in my heart. Now I feel that I can't stay in this kind of home anymore, and I don't want to pursue the previous things anymore. I just hope Mom can live a better life in heaven, and whether those shares are dangerous or not, it is better to exchange some money so that I can live a stable life." The indescribable loss