Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Huang Mao's name is Wang Ke, the nephew of the chef of the villa. He is only sixteen years old this year.

    Lu Xi adhered to the principle of not fussing with little brats, and just rolled her eyes when he called him a chick.

    Wang Ke's cry called out other people, and they hurried over. Lu Xi saw that it was the heroine and brother scum.

    Lin Zhehao was very surprised to see that Lu Xi was intact, "Are you okay?"

    Seeing his reaction, Lu Xi seemed to think that she must have died, and she was a little unhappy in an instant. Before, she only thought that Lin Zhehao was a bit of a waste. A bit, I didn't expect it to be so disgusting, the original owner is his half-sister after all, remember so impatiently for the original owner to die?

    "Well, I'm not feeling well. I came back early. I'm really sorry that I didn't die." Lin Zhehao was a little surprised by the cold answer. How could it feel like Lu Xi was a different person? She never dared to talk to herself like this before.     At that time, Gu Nianxi saw that Lu Xi was fine, and in an instant, the crowd pulled Lu Xi's hand and cared softly, "Xi'er, it's great that you're fine, your brother wanted to find you just now" and started crying , like a sister-in-law who cares about her sister-in-law, "It's our fault, we couldn't find you in time, you should blame us" and crying, making the hearts of the men around her drunk, even with the scum Brother also pretended to be concerned.     Only then did Lin Zhehao restore his image in everyone's hearts. They don't want to listen to someone who doesn't care about their own sisters. Who knows when they will hurt themselves.     Lu Xi's eyes turned red in an instant, "I'm fine. Sister Gu, you are the most important thing. Brother should protect you. With an expression of narrow escape after being discarded, she looked at Lin Zhehao timidly, "Brother, sorry for bothering you. "Teardrops the size of peas fell down her fair face, as pitiful as she could be.     Lu Xi shouted in her heart, who can pretend to be a little white lotus?!! Come on!! Who is afraid of whom!! Ha ha

    Although Huang Mao is a little bit more social, but the people in the Jianghu look down on bullying the weak the most. He doesn't care what the status of some people in front of him was before, and he said arrogantly, "I said, what are you two doing bullying other little girls?

    " After seeing the little girl who was crying just now, he gave him a "grateful" look, and instantly felt that his image grew taller, as if he was a hero, and stepped forward, standing in front of Lu Xi, the hero said, "If you want to bully her, Unless you step on me!!"

    Lin Zhehao "..."

    Gu Nianxi "..."

    Everyone "..." This person must be sick...

    Although he was a little behind in Secondary 2, Lu Xi was quite touched. This little kid is quite fun, and he knows how to be a hero to save the beauty! !

    It has not been a few hours since the riot in the restaurant passed, and everyone is now gathered in Lu Xi's room, discussing what to do next.

    "Young Master Lin, everyone's mobile phones have lost signal, and landlines are also disconnected. It seems that the world is really in chaos." The person who spoke was often following Lin Zhehao's dog legs, reporting the current situation.

    Lu Xi was bored sitting on the phone and playing with her mobile phone, raising her head from time to time to see how they were discussing.

    Anyway, in Lin Zhehao's opinion, Lu Xi's wishes are not important at all, he can take Lu Xi with him because he grew up together.

    Gu Nianxi leaned on Lin Zhehao and listened to everyone's plans. Now a total of sixteen people are safe and sound. I don't know how many survivors, but they plan to leave the villa and go home first.

    Among the sixteen people, including Lu Xi and Wu Lanlan, there were seven girls in total. Except for Gu Nianxi, who had a boyfriend hugging her for comfort,

    the rest of the girls could only comfort each other.

    Lu Xi gritted her teeth secretly, why would she still abuse a single dog like her in the last days! ! !