Chapter 51

Chapter 51 New Viruses

    The

    big spider was hitting the door. Lin Fang looked at the door blocked by the refrigerator cabinet, and it might not last long. Is he going to die here today? He hasn't found his mother yet, and he doesn't want to die yet. He wants to escape! !

    Lin Fang held the stone in his hand and felt the situation in the space. What else can be used.

    The space the size of a football field was full of things, some collected by Lin Fang before the apocalypse, some after the apocalypse, and some were the reserves of a team he joined before, and he took them all away.

    There is a password box in the corner of the space, and the things inside are what those people have been protecting all the time, and they want to escort this box to City B.

    With a thought in his heart, the box appeared in Lin Fang's hand. If he hadn't heard their conversation by chance, he wouldn't have known that they had such a big conspiracy. The box contained a new type of virus, and the number of zombie viruses in the last days had decreased. There are a lot of people, are they going to let mankind perish! ! The door was about to be knocked open,

    Lin Fang's eyes were dark, it seemed like this was the only way to go! He opened the box quickly, and there were four green liquids and a strange-looking syringe inside. Lin Fang gritted his teeth and injected himself with the liquid. He felt as if he was about to be torn apart instantly, and his whole body became hot. Like roasting over a fire. Finally unable to bear the pain, Lin Fangfang cried out and rolled on the ground in pain, "Ah----"

    Bang,

    the door was knocked open, and the huge body of the big spider crawled in. Since it had just had a full meal, its mouth was still hanging. With meat foam. The big red eyes looked at the small figure on the ground. Kadakada's eight two- to three-meter-long legs walked a few steps to the food.

    Strange, why is the fragrance gone? It likes the scent of human beings the most, it's delicious, it likes human brains the most, it's delicious.

    The big spider circled around Lin Fang several times, sweeping the surrounding seats into a mess. Huh~ This person smells so bad, I have lost my appetite, hum.

    After the big spider disliked it, it went back to its old nest in the corridor. After drinking and eating, it went back to sleep.

    Lin Fang had already fainted, completely unaware that he

    had escaped a section, and was also disgusted.

    Lin Fang couldn't believe it. When he woke up again, he saw Lu Xi!

    "Aren't you in City A? You're here to find me?" It wasn't that Lin Fang was too confident. Lu Xi didn't know anyone in City N except herself.

    "That's right, your sister is crazy, she will kill me if she doesn't find you, do you think I should find you?" Lu Xi gritted her teeth.

    "Oh."

    Wang Ke and his sister looked at the two with puzzled expressions. The way these two siblings get along is very unique.

    They are still in the movie theater now. Lu Xi and the others heard the movement here, so they came to check the situation. They saw that the corridor was washed with blood, and there were bloodstains everywhere. How many people died.

    A few people found Lin Fang in the theater just like that.

    "Didn't you see a big spider?" Hearing what they said, Lin Fang remembered that he had been injected with the virus before he fainted.

    I checked my body and didn't feel anything strange. Fortunately, maybe this virus is a failure.

    "Big spider, there is no big spider, but why did you faint, and the door was knocked open." Lu Xi said.

    "Really?" Lin Fang didn't know what was wrong, but suddenly Lin Fang raised his head and said decisively, "No, quick gun, you must run out before the big spider comes out." Lin Fang's face was serious, and he didn't seem to be joking at all.

    Everyone ran away.

    It was still too late, the big spider was already blocking the door.

    Oops, there are three fragrant humans next to that stinky human. You can pack a meal again.

    Scary red eyes stared at the three of them, and they crawled away like a cat.

    The author has something to say:

    almost fell asleep. . . .