Chapter Nine

Taehyung pushed Hongseok from him and got up from the couch, he grabbed the sweatshirt that was on the floor and threw it at Hongseok, not wanting the person who was at the door to see his ex-boyfriend shirtless. He was already half-naked, however, he was at his place so, he could wear whatever he wanted without being scrutinised by a pain in the ass, a pain in the ass who wasn't supposed to know his address.

"Do you know the guy?"

"Yes, I do, I wish I didn't..." Taehyung answered honestly as he made his way to the door, noticing Hongseok's curious look, he probably was pissed for being interrupted. The young male with colourful hair didn't know how to feel, maybe it was a blessing in disguise that stopped him from making another mistake "You have to go, Hongseok..." Taehyung reached the door, he took a deep breath as he prepared himself mentally for what was yet to come, and finally opened it, giving the other a forced smile "Seokjin, what do I owe the pleasure? Because I don't remember giving you my address..."

Seokjin cleared his throat as he deviated his eyes from the almost naked younger, who was nonchalantly talking to him without feeling bothered by the lack of clothes. "Can you please put some clothes on? It's not appropriate to greet someone like that"

"Look, Seokjin, this is my house, Hoseok isn't here so, I wear whatever the hell I want" Taehyung said assertively, however, he was enjoying seeing Seokjin nervous with his lack of clothing, it must have been a while since he saw someone wearing nothing or almost nothing "Tell me what you want, that's the least you can do for coming to my house unannounced"

Seokjin placed his hands behind his back and cleared his throat again, trying to focus on Taehyung's face and ignore his comfortableness while wearing almost nothing. However, he couldn't force the younger with ridiculous hair colours to put some clothes on, Taehyung was right, he was at home, without Hoseok so, Seokjin couldn't argue with him, he had to suck it up for the time being, he was there with good intentions, not to start a fight with Taehyung.

"I'm here because-"

"Taehyung, baby, I'm going..." Hongseok remarked as he placed his phone in the pocket of his jeans, completely ignoring the man who was standing at the door who didn't seem Taehyung's type but awoke his curiosity. He grabbed the beautiful younger's hand and gazed into his eyes, he didn't want to go, but Hongseok didn't want to aggravate Taehyung and he had to leave, he had a job to do "I just got a text from my agent, my photoshoot was rescheduled, I have to be there in half an hour..."

Taehyung felt awkward for having Seokjin there to witness him and his ex-boyfriend talking and being touchy, he didn't want to be more judged than he already was.

"Hum, okay..."

"Taehyung, baby, I meant every word I said to you, I want us to talk properly about things, we can meet in a public place for you to know that I don't have second intentions so, please, unblock me, okay? I don't want to be cut out of your life..." Hongseok said caringly as he placed his hands on Taehyung's waist, never breaking eye contact with him. He leaned forward and captured the male with colourful hair's lips, tasting him one last time before going on his way, against his wishes "Think about what I said, alright, Tae? I see you soon..."

Taehyung hummed in response, not knowing what else he could say to Hongseok, he wasn't expecting to see him that day, let alone be intimate with him, well, almost. For the first time, he was glad Seokjin was there because Taehyung stopped himself from choosing the wrong path, however, he still didn't trust himself and he didn't know if he should keep Hongseok in his life. It seemed so obvious the answer to his problems, Taehyung could simply ignore Hongseok and move on with his life, but part of him continued to struggle because he probably was hurt and maybe he still had feelings for his ex-boyfriend, Taehyung truly thought he was totally fine and ready to put the past behind his back, now he wasn't sure.