Chapter Twenty-Two

The moment the door of Hongseok's apartment was slammed shut, Taehyung was instantly pushed against the wall. He giggled, finding amusing Hongseok's desperation, maybe he was being a little mean, however, the other male never complained, in fact, Taehyung thought that challenging Hongseok was a fun game for him, although playing hard to get wasn't his forte. Taehyung smiled bashfully when he felt Hongseok brushing a blue lock from his eyes, his heart almost leapt from his rib cage with the gentle gesture, he couldn't deny how enthralling he was with the other male, it wasn't only physical, Taehyung felt a connection, a deep connection he only felt once with his first love.

"It's been two months since I met you, Tae..." Hongseok tilted his head, mesmerised by Taehyung's eyes that, even in the poorly lit apartment, sparkled brighter than the sun. He grasped the gorgeous blue-haired male's hips, his eyes roaming the outfit he was wearing – jean short shorts and a black t-shirt -, so simple and yet, made him go insane "You took my breath away when I first landed my eyes on you and ever since, I've been going crazy, I want you, not only your sexy body, I want your heart..."

"H-Hongseok..."

"I know you feel the same for me, baby, I can feel it when I kiss you, when I hug you, when I cuddle you and when I caress your body..." Hongseok confessed, noticing the blush creeping on Taehyung's cheeks. He took a deep breath as he grabbed the male's hands, gathering the courage to ask the question that had been bothering him for a few weeks "I want a relationship with you, I want you to be my boyfriend, Taehyung, I want to be the one to make you happy"

Taehyung was caught by surprise by Hongseok's confession because he felt it was his imagination or maybe Yoongi's warnings were getting to him, preventing him from seeing Hongseok's true feelings for him, nevertheless, he was happy about the outcome.

"A-Are you asking me to be your boyfriend or are you just confessing?" Taehyung questioned just to be sure what was happening, Hongseok, when he was nervous, couldn't express himself very well "Because if it is the first one, my answer is yes, I want to be your boyfriend"

"Yes, I was as-" Hongseok stopped mid-sentence, realising what Taehyung just told him. He ran his fingers through his hair, smiling stupidly "For real? You are not playing with me, right?"

Taehyung shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Hongseok's neck, shortening the distance between them just to be able to see his now boyfriend's brown eyes completely widen, it was a pretty sight to admire. Hongseok was attractive and manly, but his facial features were soft and boyish, which made him sexy and adorable at the same time.

"But, ah, you know I'm a package, right?" Taehyung asked assertively, seeing Hongseok's brows furrowing together "What I mean is, if you love me, you have to love Hoseok too, because if you don't, this relationship won't work, I'm sorry for being so blunt about this, but my ex-boyfriend didn't-"

Hongseok pecked Taehyung's lips as he pressed his body against him, shutting him up before he had the chance to talk about his last relationship that, according to the blue-haired male, wasn't very pleasant because the guy he dated wasn't very fond of children and got upset easily when Taehyung needed to take care of Hoseok.

"I love Hoseok, Taehyung, that kid is adorable and so bright, I can see part of you in him..."Hongseok whispered against Taehyung's lips as he slid his hands on the other male's sides, loving how curvy his body was "You have nothing to worry about..."

If Taehyung's heart wasn't already all messed up before, it surely was now with Hongseok's sweet words. He could hear the honesty in his voice, which somehow reassured him because Taehyung was truly crazy about Hongseok and he wanted to pursue a relationship with him. However, he had to make sure Hoseok was in his plans too, the last thing the blue-haired male wanted was for his baby brother to be an "inconvenience" to the person he was dating.