Chapter Twenty-Three

When Taehyung opened his eyes, he instantly placed a hand on them to protect them from the sunbeams coming from the window, despite the sun being hidden behind the enormous greyish clouds adorning the sky, he still had difficulty adjusting to the bright light that almost blinded him. The male with pink and blonde hair tried to lift his body from the bed, the moment he did, he groaned under his breath as he felt agonising pain shouting from everywhere, mainly his wrists, his thighs and his lower back, wondering what the hell had happened the night before. It was kind of a blur since he drank too much for his good, the thought that immediately came to mind was that he found someone at the club who didn't have a problem showing him a good time.

Taehyung attempted to ignore his sore body, not only did his wrists, thighs and lower back hurt, but his head was killing him, his throat was burning and he felt sick to his stomach. That was probably one of the worst hangovers ever, feeling like his current state forced him to make the empty promise of never drinking again, but knowing himself, Taehyung wasn't going to keep that promise for long. The male sighed heavily as he shifted on the bed, he wanted to get out, but an arm was around his waist, he frowned, noticing scratches on the stranger's forearm, apart from that, he also noticed the clothes he was wearing – a simple blue t-shirt that was way too big for him and the stockings he had last night –, then his eyes landed on the bedroom he was at, somehow the place seemed familiar to him.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder to check who was the person he had gone home with, he knew he couldn't be the attractive blonde bartender from the club, Minhyuk, if he remembered correctly, he faintly recalled how the said male was working until late hours and was busy with his master's degree. When he finally was able to see the male who was sleeping next to him, Taehyung covered his mouth in shock and gasped, even when the other's face was buried in the pillows and his messy brown hair was covering his features, he could easily identify the supposed "stranger".

Hongseok.

Fuck, I can't believe this, it happened again, but, I don't-

The memories slowly began popping up in Taehyung's mind – he and Gunhak dancing on the dance floor while commenting on people's hilarious dance moves, Gunhak and the mystery girl who couldn't stop staring at his blue-haired friend, him encountering Hongseok, or better yet, Hongseok finding him in the middle of the club. He felt completely mortified and ashamed for falling into temptation once again, not only that, Taehyung was already having a hard time getting through his confusing feelings for Hongseok, sleeping with his ex-boyfriend for the second time since their break-up was another dent in his broken and messed up heart.

"I have to get out of here, I need to find my phone to call-"

Taehyung paused when his mind suddenly clicked, anxiety and fear immediately took over him, he had to call Yoongi to pick him up and that meant his best friend was going to find out what he did with Hongseok. Taehyung knew Yoongi was going to be disappointed in him for being weak, not only him, but Namjoon and his friends as well, still, he didn't have a choice, he didn't want to bother his older brother and Seunghee, and he definitely didn't want Soonyoung and Gunhak to see him like this and be scolded, even though he deserved it for making a stupid mistake for the second time.

Gently, Taehyung gripped Hongseok's arm and took it from his body, as silently as possible, he got up from the bed, seeing the mess that was on the floor – Hongseok's jeans and underwear, two boxes of condoms, the lube and, also, his lace underwear and the garters. The male with pink and blonde hair picked up his underwear from the floor, carefully put it on as he attached the stockings and the laced panties with the garters and adjusted the straps.

Where the hell are my clothes and my phone?

Taehyung tip-toed his way to the huge living room, it had been a while since he stepped foot inside Hongseok's luxurious apartment, and he swore he would never come back again because he didn't want to be dumb and had the urge to go back to his ex-boyfriend. He already had given him a lot of opportunities to amend himself, seemingly, Hongseok thought he would stick around forever and let him play with his heart and his emotions. The male with colourful hair was able to find his clothes spread on the floor, near the table, along with Hongseok's shirt, he momentarily glanced at the couch and cringed with the memory of seeing a random guy riding his ex-boyfriend, which made him feel even more regretful than he was already feeling.