Chapter Fifty

Jungkook fetched the keycard from his blazer's inner pocket and swiped it effortlessly through the electronic reader, opening the door to the luxurious suite Seokjin so kindly reserved for him and Yoongi during their short stay in Busan. Sighing heavily, the black-haired male loosened the knot of his tie as he walked towards the living room area, relieved to conclude the negotiations with Lim regarding the partnership with Seokjin. Carelessly, he placed the suitcase on the couch and the keycard on the glass coffee table with a porcelain vase with different colourful flowers, and took off his blazer. As he pulled up his shirt sleeves and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his dress shirt, Jungkook eyes were glued to the floor-to-ceiling windows that presented him with one of the best views he had ever seen. The hotel was in the heart of Haeundae, the city's premier shopping and beach destination, offering the most sprawling ocean views and the famed Gwangan bridge, which was popular among tourists. 

As he admired the marvellous scenario, Jungkook felt excited about coming back home and having the opportunity to take Yoongi to his childhood home to meet his parents and to take him to the beach which was the best part of Haeundae. During the trip, per Yoongi's request, Jungkook spoke about his childhood and how it was growing up in Busan. One of his most vivid and wonderful memories from those times was the picnics his family organised during summer break on the beach. The red-haired male shyly confessed to him how lucky he was to grow up in a beautiful city as Busan and added that he had never gone to the beach before and couldn't wait to feel sand against the soles of his feet and smell the salty and crispy fragrance from the deep blue ocean. Smiling widely, Jungkook reached into the pocket of his suit pants and took a velvet dark-blue box as he mused about the plan he had come up with for later that night, after dinner with his parents – the moment Jungkook would finally come forward and request Yoongi to be his partner. He decided to keep the box with him, instead of hiding it in the suite, frightened that Yoongi could encounter it by mistake and that would ruin the surprise.

While distracted with the box, muffled sounds and groans came from the master room. Jungkook chuckled as he made his way to the room, feeling curious about why Yoongi was at the suite instead of outside. That morning, during breakfast, the red-haired male told Jungkook that he didn't want to be all alone in the suite and wanted to explore a little, at least, the surroundings around the hotel until he was done with his meeting. When he reached the master room, the black-haired male suddenly stopped, noticing a mountain of clothes on top of the bed and Yoongi holding two hangers with two loose-fitting dark-coloured shirts in front of the mirror. One of them he recognised because it was the shirt the younger male was wearing the first time his eyes landed on him, as always, Yoongi looked stunning.

Jungkook leaned against the frame and stood there, watching Yoongi pursing his lips as he placed the loosen-fitting shirts in front of him, switching between them indecisively like he was checking which one would suit him better. Sneakily, the black-haired male headed towards Yoongi and caught him off guard when he wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his face on the younger male's neck as he planted a feathery kiss on his skin.

"Can I ask why your whole wardrobe is on top of the bed, my soft kitten?" Jungkook questioned wittily as he laid his chin on top of Yoongi's shoulder, watching the younger male swiftly throwing the shirts into the massive pile of clothes "I thought you wanted to explore the surroundings by yourself before I showed you the city..."

"Jungkookie, baby, you're back..." Yoongi uttered sweetly as he took Jungkook's hands from his body, turning around to face him. He wrapped his arms around the older male's body and rested his head on his shoulder, smiling weakly for finally having Jungkook back "Yeah, I was supposed to go out until you're done with your meeting, but then I remembered that I didn't know what to wear to dinner with your parents tonight..."