Chapter Twelve

Taehyung sighed in frustration as he was dragged by Soonyoung and Gunhak along the lively and noisy streets of Seoul, wishing he was at home, sitting on the couch eating chocolate chip ice cream. He didn't want to adventure himself in the city, he was too tired and annoyed to go shopping, however, his friends insisted and forced him out of the house, promising to take him to a new bakery shop he badly wanted to go to for so long. Taehyung was too weak when it came to food, especially snacks and sweets, and easily persuaded, his friends knew that and decided to take advantage of his feebleness.

"Guys, where are we going? We've been walking for hours..." Taehyung whined as he walked slowly, not having the will to continue "My feet hurt..."

"Such a drama queen, I swear, yah, we've been walking for ten minutes, you man-child" Soonyoung retorted annoyingly, wanting to help Taehyung to relax and forget about the events that unfolded a few days ago between his friend and Seokjin "There's a clothing store nearby that sell cute and daring outfits, right at your alley, Gu and I wanted to pamper our friend, but he's acting like a pain in the ass, so ungrateful..."

"I saw online a cute pair of black short shorts, I wanted to check them out because I know you like that type of outfit, maybe he could find a top and a sexy pair of stockings for you to wear next time you go out..." Gunhak added, losing his patience with his childish hyung who he and Soonyoung were trying to distract and make feel better "You desperately need some dick in your ass and I'm not talking about Hongseok's, I still can't believe you are were about to have sex with him..."

I should've stayed at home and watched some lame drama with my precious ice cream...

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stopped in his tracks, making his friends stop too. He crossed his arms, acting like the little kid he was and glared at them. "Are you going to buy me the sexy outfit to wear the next time we go out or are you going to scold me and lecture me about me almost sleeping with Hongseok, I didn't unblock him and I have no intention of doing it, like I have no intention of sleeping with him, okay?"

"For some reason, I don't believe that you are weak when it comes to him, but I imagined how hard it must be to confront your ex after what happened between you two, you dated for two years, that's quite some time..." Gunhak stated sympathetically as he made his friend with colourful hair uncross his arms, then he grabbed his hand, reassuring him "You know, Soo and I just want you to be happy, I'm sure the one is out there, I still think it's Seokjin"

Soonyoung burst out laughing, along with Gunhak, both of them glimpsed at Taehyung, who was fuming, probably just because they said the man's name.

"Maybe I should unblock Hongseok and ask him to meet me at my place, I prefer going back to him than being with that asshole who made ridiculous accusations..." Taehyung took Gunhak's hand from his and reached for his pocket to grab his phone "You guys went too far, I'm leaving..."

Taehyung simply turned around and focused on his phone, knowing what he was about to do was probably the biggest mistake he was going to make. Nonetheless, he didn't care anymore, why should he protect himself from his cheating ex-boyfriend when other people were willing to hurt him without knowing him, as Seokjin did to him? At least, Hongseok didn't accuse him of the possibility of hurting children because of his bad temper and look down on him.

While he was tapping a message to Hongseok on his phone after unblocking him, Taehyung bumped into someone, almost making him fall to the ground. However, one of his friends came to the rescue and held him, preventing him from hurting himself, although he was still mad at them for making fun of him.

"I'm sorry, sir, I di-" Taehyung stopped mid-sentence when he saw the person who he bumped into, he wanted to laugh at the crazy coincidence, had he been a bad person in his past life? Taehyung was starting to think he had been because he didn't have a break, the universe was playing with him "I take it back, I'm not sorry, I should've bumped hard to make you fall on the freaking ground..."