Chapter 11: Expulsion on the First Day?

Deuce's POV

I couldn't believe what I was going through right now; I was now helping some guy named Ace and a girl whose is named Dawn in catching that fire-breathing monster named Grim who is trying to ditch the punishment the headmaster assigned to them. During our chase, I blast what spells I could do with my magical pen along with Ace, while Dawn was doing her best in matching our pace. It was hard to catch Grim since he was so fast and Ace kept interfering with my shots; he was really getting on my nerves throughout all of this craziness.

Our chase lead us into the cafeteria; Grim was still running wild while the three of us were short on breath.

"Crap! He's darting around everywhere!", Ace said getting sick of this. We looked up and saw Grim hanging on one of the chandeliers in the cafeteria.

"Heheheh! Catch me if you can sucker!", Grim was mocking us as he was swinging around like a monkey.

"You better come down there right now Grim or you're going to get us into more trouble!", Dawn shouted at him but he stuck his tongue out at us.

I was really getting annoyed with his attitude as he kept swinging., "Kuh, getting on the chandelier is an underhanded move! We haven't learned the magic to fly yet..."

"We need something to get up there, and also catch him... *mutter mutter*, I said as I pondered what to do. At that moment I exclaimed, "Ah, I got it!"

"What is it!?", she asked me as I looked at Ace.

"I've gotta think of an idea...", Ace said while thinking as I pointed my pen at him. "Woah, woah, wait a sec! Why are you pointing your magical pen at me!?"

"I'll just throw you!", I proclaimed.

"Eeeeeeeeehhh!?", exclaimed Dawn as she gave me a bewildered look.

"You're joking!? Wooaaahaaa! Don't make me float!". Just as Ace said, I used my magical pen to make him float up. "You're really going to throw me!? Knock it off!"

"Wait! I'm sure we can find a better alternative than this!". Dawn protested as she grabbed my arm, but I was too focused on what I was going to do and shook her off.

"Catch him, ya hear.", I ordered Ace as I concentrated on my target. Once I had Grim in my sights, I was ready. "Take aim... Fire!", I shouted and launched Ace in the air; by then he screamed, "Gyeeuuuhh hhhaaaaa!!"

"Aacccee!!", shouted Dawn in horror.

"Ffngaaaaa!!!!??", I heard Grim shout as Ace crashed into him.

*CRASH*

--------------------------------------------------------

Dawn's POV

At that moment, the impact of Ace crashing into Grim not only brought down him and the little monster, but the whole chandelier crashed down as well. I stood there with my mouth agape as my body was petrified from the shock; I thought, 'What are these people doing!?'

"*Cough! Cough, cough!! I can't believe it!", said Ace in between coughs as he got on his feet.

"Ffnyaaa...", Grim groaned as the impact knocked him unconscious; seeing him like this, I scooped him up in my arms so he won't run away this time.

Deuce looked on in disbelief at what his actions did and said, "I-I screwed up! I didn't think about the landing!"

Ace gave a hard stare at Deuce like he wanted to explode. "Are you... AN IDIOOOOOOOTTT!!!!????", he exclaimed at the top of his lungs; I couldn't blame him, how else would you feel if you were used like a living torpedo and destroyed school property at the same time?