Brad

After seeing Tris and Ana off, I decided I had better go and get ready before they arrived back at my house, so I made my way upstairs and jumped in the shower. Once I was done I left my hair in the towel while I went over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. A few moments passed as I flicked through my clothes and I finally decided to wear my pastel green, lace peplam top, that had a low back, paired with black jeans and converse. After I was happy with my outfit I returned to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I made my way over to my dressing table where I dried my long red-ish brown hair before curling the ends with my curling wand. Once that was done I pulled out my make-up bag and applied some foundation, powder, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and lipstick, before slipping on my converse and making my way back downstairs to wait for Tristan and Anastasia.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started checking instagram and twitter, just to pass the time, until there was a small knock at the door.

"Someone looks nice!" Said Ana, smiling at me.

"Why thank you!" I said in a posh voice making both of us laugh.

"C'mon, let's go," Replied Ana as I locked the front door before she lead me towards the car and she got in the front and I got in the back.

"Hey Tris," I said, putting on my seatbelt.

"You good Soph?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied as we drove off. "So is the studio far from here?"

"Naa not really, about half an hour."

"Ahh cool, do you know what you guys are going to be up to today?" I asked.

"I think today we're just working on some songs, we might film some more covers, but with our first single out now, I think we're going to start working on the next one."

"Right. I still can't believe you have your first single out!" I replied.

"I know isn't it crazy?" Replied Ana. "I still can't get my head around it!"

"It's incredible Tris." I added.

"Thanks guys, you know I wouldn't have been able to do it without you two."

"Aww Tris!" Said Ana, as she interlocked her fingers with his.

"You lil' cutie," I said, reaching over and ruffling up his hair, as we all laughed.

"So Soph, how are you finding life after uni?" Asked Ana, "personally I'm suffering."

"Well, I was to begin with." I lied. To be honest with you I couldn't wait to get out of that bloody place. At least outside of school I wasn't having abuse hurled at me from every single direction. "But now, I'm quite enjoying it. I mean, I get to be a songwriter!" I said clapping my hands excitedly as Tris parked up the car. As we all got out I saw him wave to a man by the door of the studio.

"Hey Joe!" Said Tris as we approached him.

"You alright Tris?" Replied Joe.

"Yeah I'm good thanks. Joe this is my girlfriend Anastasia."

"Hiya, it's nice to meet you," Said Ana.

"And this is Sophia, the songwriter I was telling you about?"

"Oh yeah!" Said Joe, smiling at me. "Hi Sophia, I'm Joe, the manager of The Vamps. Tris has told us all so much about you both! It's great to finally meet you."

"You too," I replied smiling back at him.

"C'mon in, the boys are upstairs talking to Fin." Said Joe, leading us past reception, and up the escalator to the studio.

"This place is amazing," Ana whispered to me, as I gave her a small nod. Joe lead us down the corridor before opening a door to one of the studio's where the boys were all scattered around the room, holding guitars.

"Heyyyy it's the animal!" Said a boy with curly brown hair, and deep brown eyes. I could have sworn I recognised him.

"Hey Brad," Said Tris, hugging him. I felt my entire body tense up at the word 'Brad.' I did know him. Of course I knew him. He was one of the boys that helped to make my life a living hell for god knows how long. Great. Just when I thought I was finally going to be able to move on...BAM. There he is... Again. Tris said his hello's to the other boys before introducing Anastasia and I to them.

"Boys, this is my girlfriend Anastasia, and my friend Sophia."

"As in Sophia the songwriter?" Asked one of the boys with slightly spikey brown hair.

"Yeah that's the one." Replied Tris. "Ana, Soph, these are the boys. That's Brad," Added Tris, referring to Brad. I could see he recognised me too, but I figured for now, it was time just to let this one go as I gave him a small smile. "and this is Connor and James." Said Tris before gesturing to the other two boys. "And finally this is Fin."

"Hiya," Said Ana. "It's great to finally meet you all!" She added.

"Tris has told us so much about you." I said, smiling.

"Well its great to meet you guys too," Said James. "C'mon in," He added. Ana went and stood next to Tris as he put his arm around her. Leaving me to go...great. The only place left was next to Brad. Perfect. I walked over and crashed out onto a bean bag that was next to him, as he gave me a small smile.  Not so confident now all you're dickhead friends aren't around are we Brad? I said to myself.

"So what's the plan?" Asked James.

"Well," Said Joe. "I figured since we have literally just put another cover up on youtube, we could focus on the whole writing thing today?" He added.

"And with Sophia here now, it should be a lot easier." Said Con, as him and the boys started laughing.

"Hey, c'mon you guys have already brought out your first single, I doubt you even need me!"

"Oh my god, trust me. We need you more than you know!" Said Brad as all the boys continued to laugh, which surprisingly made a smile creep across my face. A smile that wasn't forced this time.

Wait. Hold on. Bradley Simpson is making me smile?

------------------------------

Hey Guys! Please keep commenting and voting! I'd love to hear from you all!

Much Love
Phoebe xxx