Deal With It Simp

"Morning sleepy," I said as I watched Brad's eyes flutter open. I'd been laying awake in the dull light of the hotel room for about twenty minuets watching Brad's chest rise and fall as light snores filled the room.

"Hey beautiful," He replied, grabbing the cover and pulling it further over my shoulders.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked, as he wrapped his arm a little more tightly around me, and I nestled into his chest.

"Yeah," He replied. "Perfectly baby. Thanks to you..." He added, kissing the top of my head gently.

"I love you. So much." I whispered, my voice suddenly shaking slightly.

"Hey, hey. Soph look at me." He said, pushing me away slightly. "Baby girl what's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing." I replied, laughing a little. "I just...I don't want to lose you Brad. Those past few days seriously freaked me out, I hate living without you." I confessed, as Brad's eyes never left mine.

"Sophia you aren't going to lose me. Okay? It's not going to happen. I promise you." He replied, smiling slightly as I did the same. "I love you,"

"To the moon and back..."

"Infinity and beyond." He continued, causing the blood to rush to my cheeks. "We seriously have to stop doing that. I can't handle your cuteness." Brad said, biting his lip.

"Deal with it Simp," I said, laughing as I kissed his cheek before getting up and heading to the bathroom, but before I could enter I felt a slightly cold hand grab my wrist and spin me around, and soon enough my back was pressed against the wall. My surprised eyes met Brad's passionate ones for a split second, before he pushed his lips onto mine. I couldn't deny that his action shocked me a little, but I wasn't one to complain! I felt his hands brush underneath my top and they sat on my waist, his cold rings making goosebumps form on the bare skin. Brad's tongue swiped my bottom lip and I granted it entry as we continued to kiss. I allowed my hands to trail up to his hair and I tugged on it slightly as Brad hummed against my lips. "W-what was that for?" I questioned, a little breathless as we parted.

"It just felt like ages since I kissed you like that. I figured it was time to make up for it." He replied smiling, before returning his lips to the skin on my neck.

Bradley..." I moaned as he began peppering the skin with kisses. "We...we really have to um..." I attempted to say as his lips found their way onto my collarbone. "We have to get r-ready..." I finally stuttered.

"Alright." He whispered his breath tickling my skin before he gave my lips one last kiss. "You're actually adorable," he added, which resulted in the blood rushing to my cheeks.

***

"Morning guys," Brad greeted Joe who were already standing by the RV as we left the hotel, dragging our suitcases behind us.

"Good Morning," He replied. "Tris and Ana are already inside, we're just waiting for Con and James. Dean and Fin have just gone back up to the room to get the rest of Dean's equipment." Explained Joe.

"Cool, thanks man." Said Brad as we dragged our suitcases over to the boot of the RV. "Come here, I'll do yours for you." Brad quickly hoisted my suitcase into the boot, before intwining his fingers with mine.

"Thanks babe," I said as we walked to the door. Brad smiled at me before allowing me to step inside the RV, with him closely behind.

"YES!" Ana exclaimed, throwing a PlayStation controller up in the air, and dancing around. "We haven't even started the tour and I've beaten you already!" Brad and I burst into fits of laughter as we saw Ana jumping around, her short blonde hair bouncing as she moved. "Oh...hey guys!" She said as she saw us.

"Hey Ana," I replied, making my way towards her before she pulled me into a hug. "You alright Tris?" I said laughing slightly, as he hugged me too.

"Morning Soph," He said as we parted. "Hey man," he added as Brad pulled me onto his lap on the seat opposite Tris.

"Hey mate," Brad replied. "So she's beaten you already Tris eh?" He joked, shaking his head.

"Mmmhmmmmm, this is the day Anastasia Martinez beat Mr Girls Can't Play FIFA!" Ana replied for him, a smile still plastered across her face.

"I'm disappointed in you bro," Brad said as we all laughed.

"Ana beat who at FIFA?" Said a voice from the stairs of the bus, that I recognised as James' as he and Connor pilled inside.

"I beat Tristan, I beat Tristannnnnn," She sang as they laughed and shook their heads at Tris. "Oooh Soph, while I remember..." Ana said, sitting down next to Tris. "I was looking on Instagram and do you remember Holly Durham?"

"Brunette girl that sat at the back of every class chewing gum and drooling over Brad for an hour?" I suggested, as Brad looked at me as if he didn't know what I was talking about. "Oh come on everyone knew," I said smiling as I continued. "The one who went out with Sam Peters in year eight?" I questioned, as I could almost feel the boy's gaze on us.

"Yeah, yeah her. Guess who she's with now?" She asked as I could see the excitement in her eyes, anticipating my reaction.

"Oh god who?" I quizzed.

"Joshua Stevens!" She exclaimed.

"Shut the front door!" I replied, cringing at my own words. "But she spent all of her time telling everyone what a dork he was!"

"I know! But his dad's filthy rich." Ana replied.

"You think that's why she's with him?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe?"

"It wouldn't surprise me, this is Holly Durham. I mean she's snogged Daniel Shepard's face off when she was 15 because he told her he was getting her a pandora bracelet for her birthday and then when his dad lost his job and he didn't have the money for it she dumped him!" I exclaimed.

"Do you remember that?" Said Ana. "Well we'll see how long this one lasts!" She concluded as I nodded. Once we had finished out conversation we had four pairs of eyes locked onto us, half in shock, half in amazement at how much we seemed to know about everyone.

"What?" I said, snapping them out of their gaze. "When you boys get together you play FIFA, when we get together, we gossip!" I exclaimed.

-------------------

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it! Sorry it's kinda a filler chapter. Please vote and comment I'd love to hear from you all! Also please follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx