I Love You

"Hey," He said, pulling away slightly, his voice breaking the silence and making my heart flutter as the sound resonated around the inside of my head, like an echo in a large empty tunnel.

"Hey," I replied, as Brad sat down on the bed, and put his head in his hands. I couldn't take it anymore. Watching him in pain like that. Pain that I had caused. "I didn't take that guys number." I blurted out, as he looked up at me, his eyes slowly softening.

"Y...You didn't?" He questioned, clearly in disbelief.

"Of course I didn't. How could I? There would be no point."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I had a crush on someone else..." I replied.

"But what about?"

"I didn't mean any of that." I interrupted, as Brad was clearly referring to the moment where I screamed you're not my boyfriend! At him. "We need to...actually get to know each other don't we?" I suggested. "Maybe try to be friends before..."

"Yeah." Replied Brad relatively quickly. I gave him a small smile and turned around, going to my suitcase and opening it up, getting out my makeup bag and putting it on the table. At least that way I could hide the fact that really I just wanted to break down and cry. Honestly, I couldn't let Brad go. I didn't want to be 'just friends' I wanted to be way more than that.

"Soph?" Said Brad, in that same kind of half whispering tone that made my heart melt.

"Mmm?" I said, turning around so I was looking at him again. His curls slightly lop sided as he had clearly been running his hands through them, which was exactly what he did when he got stressed or upset.

"Fuck that. " He replied, winking at me. Brad was clearly trying to be confident but I could see the slight panic in his eyes as the words slipped out of his mouth. "I'm done with being 'just friends'. I can't lose you. Not again. Soph incase you couldn't tell, I can't live without you anymore..." He added, sounding increasingly desperate with every word. I breathed a slight laugh as I almost ran over to him and practically threw myself on top of him, once again, as he caught me in his arms and I straddled his lap.

Our lips slowly connected and I felt my entire body relax as Brad pulled me closer and I could feel the heat radiating off of his body once again. I wrapped my hands around the nape of Brad's neck, and soon enough I moved them up into his hair. Eventually we parted and all I wanted to do was kiss him again. To keep him as close to me as I possibly could. He drew little circles on my back as I was still sat on his lap, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. We both laughed a little as our eyes locked on to each others, and I brushed the curls from his forehead.

"Brad, I...I'm so sorry..." I said, almost crying.

"Soph..."

"No Brad..." I interrupted, placing my hands on his chest. "I was a complete bitch. It's just, I would never do something like that right in front of you, I couldn't hurt you like that, and I just hated the fact that you would think that I did. Brad I care about you so much it's actually painful to think of losing you, and I don't care what anyone says, you're nothing like those other guys. It's like the minuet you walk into a room I just get these butterflies, making me just want be as close to you as I possibly can. That's what made being away from you hell Brad. Knowing that I can't be with you. I haven't got a clue why I said you weren't my boyfriend because I know how I feel about you. I love you." I said, probably a little to fast.

"You...You what?" Asked Brad, in disbelief.

"Yeah...yeah that's it." I said, almost to myself. "I love you Bradley...So much." I added, beginning to wriggle off of his lap as by this time, I was sure he wouldn't feel the same.

"Hey..." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me a little tighter to stop me from moving. "I love you too." He replied, as I breathed a sigh of relief, and almost collapsed into him as he pulled me into a hug. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder, and that was when I began to cry. I couldn't quite work out why I was crying so much, and so hard. I guess it was the relief that I was back with Brad again. "Shhhh," He whispered, consoling me. "Shhhhh, I've got you. I've got you." He added, rubbing little circles on my back once again, making me relax.

"I was such a cow..." I said, as I began to calm myself down.

"What? Soph..." Brad said, pushing backwards on my shoulders so I was looking straight at him.

"Everything I sai..."

"Sophia..." Brad said, stopping me in my tracks. "It doesn't matter. I was wrong to just assume you took that guys number. You were right. I shouldn't have cared...I wasn't your boyfriend." When I heard the words come out of his mouth, they stung like crazy, and it just made me want to erase all memories of when I had said that.

"Don't say that." I said. "I can't even hear it. You may as well have been my boyfriend, I mean I care about you so much, and I hurt you so badly."

"But now you've made me the happiest guy in the world. Soph I love you. I always will." He replied, wiping the tears that had fallen onto my cheeks away with his thumb.

"I don't deserve you." I said, smiling a little as my eyes locked onto the floor.

"I never thought you would even tolerate me, let alone be with me after everything you went through. So if we're going play that game, I think I'll win." He said, smiling but clearly feeling guilty.

"Let's just forget about all that bullshit okay? Everything is different now." I replied, as our lips locked once again, moving in sync with each other. I smiled against Brad's lips as he leant back which allowed me to rest my head on his chest. I traced unknown patterns on his toned abs, as he kissed my forehead. "So when do we get on the flight?"

"Well we are going to go down to the airport at 3am, and our flight is 6."

"6am?!?!" I asked, almost in shock as that was wayyy to early.

"Yep! I know, it's crazy early."

"Can we just stay up all night?" I asked.

"Works for me!" Replied Brad, laughing little. "Why anyways?"

"Just because 1) we're barely going to get any sleep anyway and 2) I feel like if I fall asleep I'm going to wake up and this is all just going to be a dream or something. I just don't want to be without you anymore."

"You won't Soph. I promise. I'm not going anywhere."

--------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for reading! Please comment and vote, I'd love to hear from you all! Also, feel free to follow me! 

Much Love

Phoebe xxx