No nod. No Smile. Nothing.

"That was the best day ever..." I said, as we made our way out of the park, our clothes still dripping wet as we had just come off of tidal wave. Probably not a smart move to do that one last...

"Yeah it was," Replied Brad, smiling at me.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet quickly before we leave," I said, smiling back at Brad and making my way over to the toilets.

***

As I made my way out of the bathroom, a boy with dark brown hair stood by the door, he gave me a small smile, as I did back to him to be polite, and I didn't really think anything of it.

"Hey," He said, walking over to me, and I grew a little more concerned with every step he took towards where I was standing.

"ummm hi?" I replied, smiling a little.

"I know this is a little bit forward, but you're really beautiful, and I was just wondering if maybe, you would want to meet up with me some time?" The words coming out of his mouth shocked me so much I barely knew how to answer. How should I answer his question? I mean, I'm not with Brad. Am I? I know I have a thing for him, and I do really care about Brad, but does he feel the same? I glanced over at him, to see him staring over at me and the unknown boy who just asked me out. Instantly he turned away, but I decided I cared about him too much, and I wasn't prepared to throw away what happened over the past couple of days for some guy I don't even know the name of.

"Oh, umm," I eventually replied. "Well thank you very much, but I'm with someone. I'm sorry," I said, as I saw him go from confident to slightly embarrassed.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry!" He said.

"No, no its okay." I replied, "see you later," I added a little awkwardly, as I made my way over to the others.

"Ready?" Asked Ana. Which made me a little relieved that they hadn't seen what had just happened, at least I didn't have to explain that embarrassing situation to them.

"Yep!" I replied, as we made our way out to the car. "Has anyone even started packing yet?" I asked as Tris began driving home.

"Nope!" Replied Ana, and everyone answered my question with the same answer.

"Me neither. I seriously need to start though, I mean we are going to the hotel at the airport tomorrow!" I said, laughing a little.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me," Said James. "Joe texted me, and asked me to tell you all the sleeping arrangements for America. We're staying in a hotel, so he's booked Ana and Tris one room, me and Con together, and Soph and Brad you're in a room together. He said if there's anything we need him to change to let him know asap. Is everyone okay with that?"

We all replied with a series of 'yeah's and Brad gave a small nod. He's eyes briefly locked onto mine, and I glanced at him as if to say 'you okay?' and he didn't reply. No nod, no smile. Nothing. His eyes just returned to his lap as if I hadn't said a word.

"Soph, Brad, I'll drop you guys home first if thats okay?" Asked Tris.

"Yeah sure man, thats fine." Said Brad finally piping up. "Could you drop me off at Soph's please? I've just gotta pick up some stuff," He added.

"Yeah sure dude," Replied Tris. I almost felt relieved that Brad had said he needed to come back to my place, at least I knew that meant he didn't hate me...right?

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sorry that was such a short chapter! The next one will be up in a second! Just proof reading it! Hope you guys are enjoying the story, and please feel free to check out my other fan fiction 'All I Want To Be Is Somebody To You...A Bradley Simpson FanFiction'. Feel free to keep commenting and voting, I'd love to hear from you! Also, feel free to follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx