No Thank You

"Okay here we are," Said Joe, as we pulled up to the hotel. We all climbed out of the car and grabbed our bags out of the boot before making our way up to the building. Wow. I thought to myself as I saw the beautiful modern looking building, towering above us. The driveway to the hotel was lined with palm trees, and there was a stunning grand entrance dotted with small bunches of flowers. We all entered the building and Joe checked us in. Soon afterwards we were on our way up to our rooms, and luckily they were all next to each other.

"Guys who's up for hitting the beach?" Asked James, as we walked down the corridor.

"Works for me!" Exclaimed Con.

"Yesssss!!" Said Ana, as we all entered our rooms to unpack our things.

"Oh my god Brad!" I said, as I saw our room. It was perfect. There was a huge bathroom through the door to the left as you entered the room, and straight ahead was the main bedroom, with a huge double bed, and a walk in wardrobe. I made my way over to the window that lined one of the walls, and pulled back the curtains to reveal a beautiful view of the beach, accompanied by the gentle sound of the sea lapping up on the sand.

"This is so perfect." He whispered, wrapping his arms around my torso from behind me, and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I know right? This view is amazing." I said, leaning my head on his.

"I wasn't talking about the hotel..." He replied, turning his head to kiss my neck. "I was talking about you," He whispered, his breath tickling my skin. Okay that was just to cute. I turned around, wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck and with a small jump Brad picked me up holding on to my upper thighs to stop me from falling down. I leaned in and connected my lips with his, and he moved his lips a little faster against mine, filling my stomach with butterflies. Suddenly his tongue swiped my bottom lip and I greeted it with my own. He walked backwards with me and sat down, so I was sitting on his lap. I pushed him back slightly so that I was laying on top of him, our lips still yet to part. I moved my hands up to his hair, and tangled my fingers in his curls. "Where'd that come from?" He said, laughing a little as we parted.

"You were being to cute," I said, as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "Want me to stop?" I teased, smiling as I began climbing off of him.

"No thank you," He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me back on top of him.

"I love you so much," I said, hovering my lips over his.

"I love you to baby," He replied, before leaning up and locking his lips with mine once again. Suddenly he rolled over so that he was on top of me, and he traced my jawline with his lips making my chest ache for him. I suddenly felt Brads soft, warm lips come into contact with my skin sending chills up my spine, and butterflies flying in my stomach.

"B...Bradley..." I moaned quietly as his lips came into contact with the skin on my collar bone.

All of a sudden there was a small knock at the door and Brads eyes locked on to mine, and we both exchanged disappointed looks at one another.

"Shit the beach!" I said, as we both got up and quickly threw our things into a bag, and I slid my bikini on underneath my clothes.

"Brad stop making out with Soph and get your butts out here!" Called a voice I recognised as Tris' from the other side of the door.

"We're on our way!" Replied Brad, as we grabbed our bags and quickly opened the door.

"Hey guys," I said, smiling.

"Heeeyyyyy," Said Ana.

"Someone excited?" I asked, laughing as we made our way downstairs.

"For the sun? Hell yes!" She exclaimed as we made our way into the lift, making us all laugh.

***

"Shall we go here?" Suggested James, as we walked along the beach to find a good spot.

"Yeah, here is perfect," I replied, placing down my bag before pulling out my beach towel and laying it down on the floor. Everyone did the same and I pulled out my sun cream and began applying it, as did everyone else. "Braddderrrrrsssss," I said, in an almost whiney tone. "Can you do my back for me pleasssseeeeee?" I asked.

"Sure babe," He said, shuffling over and sitting behind me. Brad carefully rubbed my back, which felt flipping amazing I've gotta say... "There," He said, giving me the bottle.

"Thank youuuu," I said leaning back so that I was laying on top of his crossed legs, with mine stretched out. "Comfy?" I asked.

"Course I am," He replied, wrapping his arms around the front of me.

"You guys are actually the cutest," James cooed, as we both laughed a little.

"Told you Soph!" Said Ana.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning my head slightly so that I was facing Ana.

"Remember that day when you said that you'd always be the third wheeler that went home to an eastenders omnibus after watching everyone else's wedding? Well it sure doesn't look like that now!" She exclaimed, making us all laugh.

"Okay, okay I take it back." I agreed, interlocking my fingers with Brads.

"Lean forward a sec babe," Said Brad as I did so. He grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head, revealing his toned stomach.

"Woah Brad, save it for the bedroom!" Said Tris, making us all burst out laughing.

"What? If the girls are getting a tan, so am I!" He replied, in a slightly feminine voice, as we all laughed once again.

"You don't even need a tan!" I said, lightly patting his toned, and slightly tanned stomach.

------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Hope you are enjoying the story! Please vote and comment! I'd love to hear from you all, let me know what you think! Also, feel free to follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx