Dear my....

"I'm going to miss you so much today..." Brad whispered, is voice rustic with sleep which was ridiculously adorable.

"Baby it's only for one day, not even that." I replied smiling at him.

"One day to many," He replied, winking before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer.

"You're so cute," I said, as my cheeks turned a light shade of red.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU," Brad and I jumped as the door flung open and Tris, Ana, James and Con all piled inside, carrying a cake and a couple of gift bags. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOPHIAAAAAAAAA, HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!!" They all sung loudly, before I blew out the candles.

"Awww guys thank you," I said laughing slightly.

"This one is from all of us," Said James, handing me a bag as everyone joined Brad and I on the bed. 

"Guys!!" I said as I peeled back the wrapping paper that sat on the box that I pulled out of the bag. Beneath the paper was a white box with 'Pandora' embossed into it. "Oh my god...it's beautiful!" I said, as I opened it up, revealing a charm bracelet with eight charms dangling from it. 

"Each one represents one of us..." Said Brad, smiling at me. "The hearts me," He added, as I kissed him on the cheek. "The drum's Tris, the bass is Con, the cat is James,"

"The two girls are me and you..." Said Ana.

"The music note's you, and the microphone and the 'love' charm is all of us..." Brad concluded. 

"You guys this is amazing...thank you so much." I said as I hugged them all, and kissed Brad gently. 

"And thiissss is from me!" Said Ana, handing me another bag. 

"Ana!!" I said as I pulled a large canvas out of the bag, which was covered in pictures of Ana and I with a few blank spaces dotted around it. 

"I left some spaces blank so you could pin some photos onto it of you with the boys," She explained. 

"Wow...Ana it's beautiful thank you so much hun!" I exclaimed, hugging her before sliding the bracelet onto my wrist. 

"Oh and before I forget," Said Tris. "This is from all of us too," He added, handing me a card. I opened it, and began reading its contents. 

Dear Soph-loaf,

Hope you have the most amazing birthday Soph. You deserve it! Can't wait to share tonnes more with you. I'm so ready for the crazy moments I know we'll all share together!

Lots of Love

Davey Jones (Con XD)

xox

Hey Soph,

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a day as lovely as you ;) (Don't hurt me Brad I promise I'm not hitting on your girlfriend!) Thank you so much for being our song writing saviour! Here's to a thousand more years!

Lots of Love

Jems 

xxx

To Soph-tastic,

Hope you have the most incredible day you mental human!! Love you so much, I couldn't ask for a better friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE SOD! Gosh that's 9 years I've been spending money on you! Jeeze!!! I'm kidding, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lots Of Love

Trissi Boy

xxxxx

To my amazing best friend Sophia,

19 years old eh? Gosh we're getting old! Oh well here's to another 500 years clubbing! Even when we're old and grey I know we'll still be able to break it down on the dance floor! I love you so much, and my life literally wouldn't be the same without you in it. You mean the world to me hun, and I hope you have the most incredible day! I'm going to stop this rambling now...I'll save the rest for your christmas card! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love you millions

Ana

<3 xxx

Dear my beautiful, stunning, talented, practically perfect in every way, outrageously gorgeous girlfriend Sophia,

So I don't even know where to start right now....goodness knows I could go on forever writing about how incredible you are, and how much you mean to me, but I suppose I'll have to sum it up now. Soph, I haven't got a clue how I managed to win over a girl who's clearly out of my league but I'm so glad and proud to call you my girlfriend because I've never met anyone as kind hearted, forgiving and perfect as you. No words can describe how much I love you baby girl. Happy Birthday Princess, I hope you have the most incredible day, because you deserve that and so so much more. Here's to spending every single birthday together! 

Love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond,

Bradders 

xxxxx

xxx

xx

x

"Oh my god you guys are going to make me cry!!" I exclaimed as I finished reading the card, before they all wrapped their arms around me. "Thank you guys, I love you all so much."

***

"So where do you want to go first hun?" Asked Ana as we entered the shopping mall. "It's your birthday!"

"Hmmmm," I said, looking around. "Holister?" I suggested. 

"Sounds perfect!" She replied as we began walking towards the shop. "Oooh wait hold on!" She said, getting something out of her bag. "Put this on!" Ana added, holding up a pink sash with 'BIRTHDAY GIRL COMING THROUGH' written on it. I laughed a little before sliding it onto my body and walking into the shop. 

"Happy birthday!" Said one of the female in store models walking around the shop. 

"Thank you!" I replied, as a dress caught my eye.

"Ooooh! That's cute! You should try it on!" Said Ana, getting my size of the rack and handing the dress to me. 

"How'd you know what size I am?" I asked, smiling a little. 

"Soph, how many times have we been shopping together? I know what size my best friend is!" She said, laughing as I did the same. 

"Oh my god, this is such a you top!" I said, getting a white lacy top of of the rack and handing it to Ana.

"See you know what size I am!" She said taking the top, before we made our way into the changing rooms.

***

"Uh, uh! It's your birthday, I got this!" Said Ana, pushing my purse back into my bag.

"Anastasia no!" I said laughing slightly.

"Sophia, yes!" She replied, handing the worker the money.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me forever to update! This is pretty much a filler chapter, the next one will go up today! I wont be able to update for a couple of weeks so I'm going to be posting a good few chapters tonight to keep you guys going! Then I'll post like crazy when I can update again! There's more coming today! Feel free to follow me, and please vote and comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx