Feel Better?

*7:10pm*

"This is your half hour call..." Said an automated voice over the loudspeaker, and almost in an instant Brad's face dropped to the point where I thought that it would probably have hit the floor if I hadn't of grabbed his hand.

"Soph..." He whispered.

"Shhhh," I said pulling him out of the room and into the corridor. I didn't know where I was going with Brad behind me but all I was aware of was that I would lead him somewhere private where I could calm him down. I pulled him down a series of corridors making a mental note of what turns I had taken so I knew how to get back to the dressing room. Eventually we reached an area where there appeared to be no one passing by and I pushed Brad up against the wall before joining my lips with his and moving them slowly. Brad's hands found their way to my lower back, and resided on top of the lacy material that covered my skin. I could have sworn that I felt all of the stress drain out of him, but I wasn't done yet...I detached my lips from his and began peppering his neck with gentle kisses as a breathy moan escaped his lips. "Shhhhh," I whispered against his skin gently, causing a breath to hitch in his throat, and goosebumps to appear on the skin. I blushed at what I was doing to him, before kissing his neck a little more passionately.

"F-Fuck Sophia..." He whispered as I pushed my hips closer to his.

"Feel better?" I asked, a smug grin painted on my lips.

"D-don't do that to me...when we can't carry on." He said with a wink, his eyes full of love.

"Calm yourself down Bradley." I whispered, placing my hand on his check and searching within his eyes with my own, trying to detect any disruption.

"It's a little hard to when you're doing what you're doing," He replied, edging ever closer to me as I laughed slightly.

"We'll my job appears to be done," I said, smiling.

"Soph...I'm um...I'm kinda nervous." Brad confessed. "And not because you're making me nervous - just like you always do." He continued, as my eyes connected with the floor briefly. "I'm nervous because...because I just want to make you proud of me."

"Bradley...I'm already proud of you. You don't have to do anything." I replied, wrapping my arms around the nape of his neck.

"Soph you're so incredible, everything you've overcome, all your fears, all the people you've proved wrong. I couldn't be more amazed at how strong you are. I just want you to give you something to..."

"Bradley Will Simpson, I've told you once, and I'll tell you one million times if thats what it takes; I am proud of you. You're ridiculously brave, and strong yourself Simpson." I said, kissing his cheek before continuing. "I know that I've gotten through a load of shit with Jack and everything, but Brad, so did you. This isn't a competition of who can get through the most. I love you for being you, and I'm proud of you because of everything you've achieved and everything you've become. You changed Brad, you're so confident and optimistic, and you keep me going. I haven't had the privilege of feeling truly safe, and truly happy since I don't know when, but you've given me that. It's like you were the closing statement to the battle of my life when you came along. I just...I don't know how to describe it without sounding super cheesy..." I said as my cheeks turned crimson.

"Please just keep talking..." Brad said eagerly. "It doesn't sound cheesy to me, just keep going." He pleaded.

"Brad...I don't know how...but I just seem to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you." I finally said, slightly nervous as I anticipated his response. Please tell me I haven't blown it. Please don't be creeped out. Please don't be creeped out. I mentally begged. Suddenly Brad wrapped his arms tightly around my body and I rested my head on his shoulder as I tightened my grip on him.

"You have no idea, how glad I am to hear you say that..." Whispered Brad; into my shoulder.

"So it didn't freak you out?" I asked as we parted.

"Freak me out?"He said obviously shocked. "Sophia, I've known for what has felt like forever that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so honestly those words are like music to my ears." Brad concluded, a smile stretching from one ear to another. Brad gently connected his lips with mine as I tangled my hands in his curls, not worrying about the fact that I might mess them up.

"This is your fifteen minuet call..." Called the voice over the loud speaker as Brad and I parted.

"Do I have your lipsick on?" Said Brad laughing slightly.

"Don't worry, you're good." I replied laughing along with him. "C'mon, I'll walk you to the stage."

-----------------------------------

Heya Guys! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I had so much fun writing it! I think there's only going to be one or two chapters of this story left now!😔 Please vote and comment, and also feel free to follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx