We're Right Here

"Soph?" Said a shaking voice behind me.

"Brad?" I replied, turning around and sniffing to try and slow my tears.

"Come here you," He said softly, wrapping his arms around me as he spoke. I nestled my head into his chest and slowly but surely the tears began to flow again, leaving little dots of darker colour on his shirt.

"I don't want to get mascara on your top," I said, leaning up slightly.

"I don't care," He replied, placing his hand on the back of my head and stroking it soothingly. "She would be proud of you Sophia. Don't ever forget that. I didn't meet your aunt, but I know...I know she'd be as proud of you as I am" Brad continued clearly finding it hard to talk himself.

"Don't you go crying!" I said with a slight laugh, as he did too. "C'mon, shall we go in?" I suggested.

"Yeah. C'mon babe," He replied, as we parted, and he held his hand out for me to take, and we walked towards the house together.

***

"Here you go lovely," Said Uncle George handing me a mug of tea.

"Thank you," I said, taking a sip.

"So I trust Bradley's been treating you well," Asked uncle George, making us both laugh.

"Like a princess," I replied, as Brad took my hand.

"Good good, that's what I like to hear!" He said, smiling at Brad. "So are you in town for long?"

"We've been here for about a week or so now, but we'll be leaving tomorrow morning to get on the tour bus as the boys are starting their shows," I explained.

"Ahh well you let the boys know I said good luck for tomorrow night. I'm positive you will do amazingly." Said Uncle George with a smile.

"I will, thank you very much." Replied Brad, as we finished our tea.

***

""Right well we had best get going," I said as I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6 o'clock. "The boys will be waiting for us for dinner," I added.

"Yeah that's true," Said Brad and I as we got up.

"Well thank you so much for coming to see me Soph," Said Uncle George, pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek. "It was lovely to meet you Brad," He continued, shaking Brads hand.

"See you soon Uncle George!" I called as we left, and Brad hailed a Taxi.

"Hello, Bushwards Hotel please?" Said Brad as we got in the car and fastened our seat belts.

"Of course." Said the driver.

"Your uncle is so lovely," Brad said to me as we headed back to the hotel.

"Awww, I'm glad you liked him! He seemed very fond of you," I replied, smiling as Brad snaked his arm around my shoulder.

"Really? Do you think so?"

"Yeah, definitely. I think he just liked seeing someone look after me the way he looked after my auntie before she was ill you know? They always used to talk about how they were looking forward of hearing about my first date with a guy, and my first kiss..." I said laughing to myself. "All that cheesy family stuff you know?"

"Yeah, trust me. My parents are exactly the same." He confessed, as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"You're so cute," I said, smiling at him before his lips connected with mine and I allowed my body to relax against his.

***

"Evening lovebirds!" Said Ana, as Brad and I walked into the restaurant.

"Hey guys," Said Brad, smiling as we sat down. "Look...before we say anything else. I owe you all an apology." He continued.

"Brad you don't need to..." Tris tried to begin.

"No man," Brad interrupted. "I really do. I've been acting like a dick to all of you and I'm so sorry. I mean god, you boys aren't just my friends, guys you're my brothers." He added, as James -who was sat next to him with me other other side- patted his back lightly. "So let me tell you what's going down in this rad guys life..." He began, laughing. Brad explained to the boys what Jack had been doing, and they listened attentively to what he was saying, exchanging shocked looks to one another every so often. "You guys are all so strong and happy, I didn't want to dull down everything, or drag you into it. The last thing I want to happen is you boys get hurt..." Brad concluded as he finished his explanation.

"Bradley William Simpson." Said Con, in his overly Scottish accent. "Man you are one of the closest friends I have. Along with the rest of these weirdos..." He added, making us all laugh, "and I know I speak for all of us when I say that you don't have to pretend you're okay when you're not. Brad part of being your brother includes picking up the pieces when things don't work out. I know you would do the same for me if it came to it, and I know you would do the same for all of us if we needed you. So don't feel like you need to put on a brave face and carry on if you need us man. We're right here."

"Wow Con..." Said Brad smiling. "Dude thank you. Thank you so much boys." He added.

"Awww Bromance momentttttt!" Ana exclaimed making us all laugh.

"Right can we get some food now? I'm starvinggggg!" Tris joked.

"Gosh let's get this boy some food before he has a hissy fit!" Replied Brad, taking my hand and smiling at me reassuringly. I completely relaxed then, knowing that Brad knew we were here, and that he never has to be alone. After all, when you've got friends like these, who would want to be?

-------------

Hey Guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please please comment and let me know what you thought! Also please vote and follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx