You're His Brothers Not Just His Bandmates

"That was so good..." Said Tris, sitting back in his chair with his hands on his stomach after spending the past half an hour shovelling down a steak like there was no tomorrow.

"Enjoy that one Tris?" I said laughing as he nodded. "So what time are we out of here tomorrow Joe?" I asked.

"Unfortunately we leave pretty early..." Joe confessed.

"How early is pretty early Joe??" Connor asked, making us all laugh.

"8am..." He replied.

"Nope...this sloth does not open his eyes until 10." Exclaimed Con.

"Well this sloth is going to have to wake up earlier!" Replied Joe as we all laughed.

"I can't believe we get our own tour bus!" Said James, as I felt Brad place his hand on my thigh and I could help the heat flushing my cheeks.

"I know right!" Replied Tris. "It's going to be so great," He added.

"You boys had better not keep me up all night!" Said Ana, smiling.

"Yep! I imagine there will be bunks on that bus, and if I only have a curtain to separate me from your noise at three o'clock in the morning, I will throw my shoe at you." I replied, smiling sweetly as we all laughed.

"Speaking of sleep I'm ready for bed!" Said Brad, grabbing my hand. "You ready babe?" He asked, and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as the words escaped his mouth.

"Course I am," I replied, winking at him.

Everyone joined us as we made our way upstairs, and it wasn't long before Brad and I had slipped into the bedroom.

"I'm going to go to the loo quickly baby, I'll be back in two seconds." I whispered, kissing his neck gently.

"Alright babe," He replied.

***

As I exited the bathroom, I was met by Brad, curled up in a ball underneath the duvet fast asleep, his breath heavy and light snores filling the room. I smiled sweetly at how adorable he looked, and I just stood there for a moment, staring at my gorgeous boyfriend. God I'm so lucky to have you. I said to myself as I carefully tip-toed over to the bed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Night Brad." I whispered, I decided I was going to go and see the boys in Ana's room for a little while as they had all gone in there as they were in the middle of a conversation about something, I carefully got changed into my pyjamas, grabbed the room key and left the bedroom.

"Hey guys," I said as I slipped into Ana's room, leaving Brad sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Soph! Where's Brad?" Asked Tris, as I closed the door.

"He's asleep in bed," I replied laughing.

"Yep! That's Brad for you!" James exclaimed as I sat down. "I can't believe everything that happened with him, it's horrible!"

"Isn't it?" I said, as my mind flashed back to how broken he looked when I found him in the hotel room that night.

"He's seriously lucky to have someone like you Soph. Without you, god knows how long we would have just left it." Con confessed, looking slightly deflated.

"Hey con," I said, grabbing his attention. "Don't blame yourself. My god I have enough of Brad doing that without everyone else doing it as well!" I joked as everyone laughed slightly. "Seriously guys, we didn't know. Jack is a complete arsehole - and I speak from personal experience - and Brad's so worried about everyone else getting hurt, he forgets about his own pain you know? Trust me, you mean the world to him, he said so himself, you're his brothers not just his bandmates." I concluded.