First Kiss?

"The love birds are here!" Said Ana, as Brad and I walked hand in hand towards her, James, Tris, Con, and Joe, who were waiting for us.

"You all good man?" Tris asked Brad.

"Yeah, now I am." He replied, smiling at me as I leant my head on his shoulder.

"Ready guys?" Asked Joe, we all agreed and made our way out of the hotel, the cool air hitting my arms making goosebumps form all over me. I'd left my jacket in the hotel room, and didn't really want to make a fuss, so I just did my best to ignore it.

"So where's Fin?" Asked Brad.

"He's going to meet us in America in a couple of days, he's finishing some stuff up at the studio so he'll come out when he's done." Explained Joe.

"Ahhh okay," Replied Brad. "Woah babe, you're freezing!" He said as he put his arm around me, clearly feeling the goosebumps on my arms, and my slightly cool skin.

"What? No, no I'm fine!" I lied.

"Come here," Said Brad, taking off his leather jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Brad, you'll freeze to death!" I replied, as he wrapped me in his leather jacket, the smell of his colounge filling me with butterflies.

"You're worth it," He said, encasing me in his arms. "and anyway, it gives me a good excuse to huddle up to you," He whispered, making me giggle slightly.

"They're so cute." I heard Ana say behind us.

"So are you and Tris!" I called. "I had to be a third wheel for like 6 years so I should know!" I added.

"You weren't a third wheel!" Said Ana, as we both laughed.

"Oh yes I was! Dealing with your 'omg Soph he's coming over, does my hair look okay? how do I speak to him? what if he thinks I'm weird?' was pretty much third wheel material."

"Oh my god," Said Ana, burying her head in Tris' shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Nandooosssssss!!!" Exclaimed James, as we turned into the restaurant.

***

"Okay, Hmmm Brad, who was your first kiss?" Con asked Brad as we resumed our own game of 20 questions, after each of us had been given our food. I saw Brad turn slightly red as he looked at the floor.

"Soph was my first kiss..." He said, which I have to say shocked me a little. How was I his first kiss? How did that even happen? I felt a smile tug at my lips and I placed my hand under the table on Brads leg and before I knew it his fingers were locked on mine.

"Thats so cute!" Said Ana. "Soph who was yours?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh this guy from high school and uni?" I began, as Brad looked at me and I could see he was secretly disappointed, and I couldn't keep that act up any longer. "His name's Bradley Simpson." I finished, as he smiled at me, and tightened his grip on my hand a little.

"Awwwwweeee!" Ana cooed as we smiled at each other.

"Okay Ana, what's one of your most embarrassing moments?" I asked her.

"Oooooh, I was walking home from school one day, and I was walking ahead of everyone. It had been raining and there was a massive puddle by the side of the road," She began, as a smile crept upon my lips as I'd heard this story the day it happened to her. "And then the school bus comes along and drives through this puddle completely soaking me, literally everyone saw it...I was so mortified it's crazy. So I phoned Soph and she had to come pick me up."

"Well what are best friends for?" I said, laughing a little as we all continued to eat. 

"So how'd you guys actually form the band?" I asked.

"It started as just me and Brad," Answered James. "I found him on youtube while I was under management and got into contact with him. Then we found Tris who obviously went to the same school as Brad and you guys, and shortly after that the sloth came along." He continued, making us all burst out laughing. 

"Thats amazing, are you guys looking forward to america?" Asked Anastasia.

"It still hasn't sunk in really," Replied Brad, as I smiled at him a little. "But its going to be so good though." He added.

"Gosh I can't wait for the sun, I need a tannnnnn!!!" I said as everyone laughed a little.

"I feel your struggle hun!" Replied Ana. "Did your parents come see you after they saw me and Tris in the supermarket the other day?" She asked.

"Yeah they did actually! It was quite funny to be honest because Brad was over..."

"Ooooh," Ana interrupted as we all laughed.

"So yeah he was over, and he had to hide down the back of my sofa, luckily they didn't come in, but oh my god." I continued, laughing a little more. "I went over there this morning, to say goodbye before I left and what does my mum say? 'Who's the boy?' and I was like 'what?' and she goes 'hun you answered the door all red and giggly, I know when my daughter has a guy in the house' and I didn't even know what to say!" I finished as we all laughed once again.

"Watch it Brad, I can see Soph's dad loading the shot gun now." Joked Ana as I wrapped my arms around Brads torso as the waiter took away our empty plates. 

"We all set?" Said Joe, as we all nodded and got up from the table. We all thanked the waitor and began making our way back to the hotel, the cool air sending chills up my spine once again.

"Babe, come here." Said Brad, un-zipping his jacket and holding it open. I walked over to him slightly confused as he turned me around, and wrapped the two sides of the jacket in front of me, keeping it in place by wrapping his arms around me from behind. 

"I love you." He whispered, kissing my neck tenderly. 

"I love you too." I replied in the same tone. 

------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment, I'd love to hear from you! Also, feel free to follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx