And Well...My Boyfriend

Brad suddenly went super pale, and I saw his hands start shaking a little.

"Babe? Brad you okay?" I asked, growing a little more concerned.

"I...I feel kinda...um," He replied, cowering over slightly, hugging his stomach. "I...I think I'm going to be sick," He suddenly said, getting up and running into the bathroom, before swinging the door shut. I quickly got up, and entered the bathroom, to see Brad leaning over the toilet. "B...Babe you don't have to see this,"

"Shhhh," I said, making my way over to him, and perching on the bath which was next to the toilet, before placing my hand on his back, and rubbing it soothingly. I felt Brad tense up slightly, and try to sit up, clearly trying to mask the fact that he truly wasn't feeling well. "Brad relax," I said, comforting him. "It's alright, just do what you gotta do," I added.

"I feel like such an idiot right now," He replied half heartedly.

"Why?" I questioned, as Brad slumped away from the toilet, and faced me.

"I'm getting to worked up about going to America," He finally confessed, getting up and walking back into the bedroom.

"Babe, what are you talking about?" I asked, following him.

"Soph, I...I'm scared." He said turning around to face me, and I could hear his voice shaking slightly.

"Scared?" I repeated softly. "What are you afraid of?"

"Screwing everything up, for the guys, for us, just everything."

"Brad, you're not going to screw..."

"Soph you don't get..."

"No I know what you're trying to say." I interrupted. "But hey." I began, taking a step closer to him. "You're an amazing singer babe, and the guys think the world of you, I think the world of you. You're not going to screw up." I said, wrapping my arms around Brad's torso, as he did the same to me, pulling my hips closer to his. "And what do you mean, screwing things up for us?" I asked.

"I...I'm just...I'm afraid that with everything going on in America, you might realise this isn't what you want in a relationship."

"Baby..." I began tightening my grip on him, as I saw his eyes fill with a little sea of tears. I'd never seen Brad so worried about me, but it only made me want to be with him even more.

"I...I don't want to lose you Soph. Not now, not ever. Especially not since I've only just gotten you."

"Come here you," I said, wrapping my arms around him as I heard Brad sniff, as a couple of tears fell onto my shoulder.

"There's going to be someone who can give you far more than I can Soph,"

"And there's also going to be someone way prettier, funnier, and more talented than me Brad," I replied, as I felt his grasp on me tighten. "But you feel that? That thing in your chest that wants to prove me wrong?" I said, placing my hand on his chest, and I saw Brad look almost shocked as the fact that I knew exactly what he felt. "Yeah, I feel that too. The fact is Brad, there's always going to be someone better than me, better than you, better than Ana, Con, James, and better than Tris, but we don't care, because to each other, no one is better than us. To me, no one is better than you. I love you so much Brad. Don't even worry about anything in America okay? Just enjoy it. That's the best thing you can do. I mean, c'mon, it's going to be fucking amazing!" I exclaimed as we both laughed before Brads lips crashed onto mine, and he pulled me into a tight bear hug.

"Thank you babe." He whispered. "I love you too, I couldn't do this without you." He added.

"You got yourself here Brad. You and all the boys have worked so hard for this, and I know, you're going to be playing arenas singing 'Can We Dance?' thousands of screaming fans."