WHAT?

"Thanks Brad," I replied, as he too smiled back at me. Snap out of it Soph! I said to myself. Why are you even tolerating this boy? I decided I had to for Tris' sake. I mean him and Ana didn't even know that I had gone through all that stuff in high school, and uni. God knows how I'm going to get through all of this time with that guy.

"So guys, any more ideas for the next single then?" Said Tris.

"Well, yes and no. We're all right at coming up with the chords and guitar rythms, but lyrics for the chorus just aren't working."

"And thats where Soph comes in?" Asked Ana, smiling at me.

"Yep!" Said Joe.

"This is what we've come up with," Said Brad, handing me a notepad with what I assumed to be the lyrics of the song. I smiled and took the notepad from him and began reading the lyrics.

"Is this for the first verse?" I asked.

"Yeah, and kind of the start of the chorus." Replied Connor.

"What do you think?" Asked Brad.

"This sounds amazing." I replied. "Do you guys want to play it?" I asked. "Just so I kinda know what it sounds like?"

"Sure." Said James.

"Works for me!" Said Brad as Fin handed Tris a box, that I assumed to be some kind of drum.

"1, 2, 3, 4..." Said James, as he grabbed his guitar and Brad did the same. They all started to play and I immediately fell in love with their music. That was when Brad started singing.

I was walking away,

But she's so beautiful it made me stay,

His voice was so rustic, and it suited the music perfectly. I had no idea Brad was this talented.

I don't know her name,

But I'm hoping she might feel the same,

So here I go again,

She's got my heart again.

Tonight we'll dance,

I'll be yours,

And you'll be miiiinnneee.

"I know its a kinda awkward place to end, but thats pretty much it." Said James, as we all laughed a little.

"No guys this is such a great song!" I exclaimed as they all put down their guitars. "So the rest of the chorus..." We all sat down together as Brad gave me his notepad to start writing down the lyrics to the the chorus of the song. Everyone helped out with the lyrics, even Ana, and it seemed that we were all getting on really well. The boys were all really lovely, aside from that one dick head, but I decided to at least try to brush it aside while I was around everyone else. At least he wasn't acting like a dick now, hopefully the boys have rubbed off on him a bit.

Tonight we'll dance,

I'll be yours,

And you'll be miiinnneee,

We won't look back,

Take my hand

And we will shiiinnneee.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa,

She needs a Wild Heart,

I got a Wild Heart. x2

"Whoooo!!" We all applauded as the guys finished singing the chorus and we all seemed thoroughly happy with todays efforts.

"It sounds great guys!" Said Fin.

"Cheers Fin" Said Con as Joe entered the room. He had left a few moments ago as he got a phone call.

"Guys I've got some news," He said, smiling.

"Okay?" Said James. "Don't leave us hanging Joe!"

"Alright, alright. I just got off of the phone with one of the producers over in America."

"America??" Said Tris excitedly.

"Yep, and they've said that they would love for you to come over and do a radio tour!"

"What? Joe are you serious?" Said Brad, getting up.

"Yep! Guys, 'Can We Dance' is at number one in America right now."

"WHAT?" The boys all shouted in unison which made Anastasia, Fin, Joe and I all burst out laughing.

"Oh my god!" Said Brad, putting his head in his hands in shock.

"Guys that's incredible!" Said Ana as we both got up to hug them all.

"Oh and Ana and Soph?" Said Joe.

"Yeah?" We replied smiling.

"We'd love it if you came with us."

"WHAT?" We both shouted in unison this time, which made the boys burst out laughing.

"Ahhhh!!" We screamed as Ana and I hugged each other.

"I'm guessing that means yes?" Suggested Joe.

"Of course that means yes!" I replied. "Guys thank you so so much for this. I just, I don't even know what to say," I added, still in shock.

"Hey, Sophia you're seriously talented. You deserve it." Said Brad, giving me a small smile. You clearly didn't think that when you and your arsehole friends were taking the piss out of me? I said to myself, although I was desperate to say it to his face.

"Thanks Brad," I replied.

"Well guys, we leave next week, so take the week off to say goodbye to your families, pack and just chill out. I'll text you all the details of the flights and stuff." Said Joe.

"Oh hey, Sophia before you leave do you want to put your number in our phones?" Asked James, getting out his phone.

"Yeah sure!" I replied, giving him mine, and I exchanged numbers with all the boys. Including Brad.

"You guys can head home if you want to, me and Fin can finish up here." Said Joe.

"You sure?" Asked Brad.

"Yeah, yeah its cool, see you next week boys!"

"Bye Joe, see ya Fin," They all said as they grabbed their guitars, and Tris grabbed his little box drum thingy and we all made our way outside.

"Ana, Tris don't worry about dropping me home, it's like one stop on the train back to mine, you guys head home."

"Nooo, Soph! You can't do that!" Said Ana.

"No seriously, it's fine." I replied.

"Hey I could drop you home if you want Sophia?" Said Brad.

I'd rather not get in a car with a dick head like you...I said to myself.

"Are you sure Brad?" I asked.

"Of course!" He replied.

"That would be great." Oh yeah just fucking perfect. I said to myself.

-----------------------------

Hey Guys!! Keep commenting and voting! I'd love to hear from you all!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx