Bad Hair Dayyy!

"Oh for fuck sake mannnnn!" Brad exclaimed as Ana and I walked in to the boys dressing room carrying the coffees.

"What's going on in here then?" I asked, laughing as I placed Brad's down on the side next to all the hair equipment he had sprawled out. Tris was next to him, and seemed to be having similar problems.

"Bad hair dayyy!" Con sang from the other side of the room making us all burst out laughing as I continued to dish out the drinks.

"It's not fair, I can't bloody blowdry my hair righttttt!" Brad whined as he was frantically trying to balance the brush in one hand and the hair dryer in the other, his; slightly damp, curly locks flopping onto his forehead.

"My hair won't go in the right spot!" Tris exclaimed trying to spike it up properly.

"Soph, I think it's time for us to take action," Ana suggested as I nodded.

"Come here," We both said in unison, grabbing the hair styling tools from their hands.

"My girlfriend is doing my hair?" Tris asked, laughing a little. 

"Would you rather us not? Because I will let Brad go on stage with a mop full of wet hair, if you're up for rocking that style," I joked as both Ana and I laughed.

"No no, carry on!" Tris said quickly, we both smiled sweetly as we continued.

"Could you hold this for me please Braddy," I asked handing him a round black brush.

"Sure babe," He replied.

"Thank you!" I said enthusiastically, as I turned on the hair dryer and began ruffling his hair gently as I allowed the warm air dry the curls. Once most of his hair was dry I grabbed the brush and began gently wrapping the hair around it, styling the front in particular.

"Okay that's just not fair..." Said Brad as I finished and placed down the hair dryer. "How do you do that?" He asked.

"I've got a lot of hair to practice on!" I exclaimed waving around my long hair, making everyone laugh. "So what kinda look we going for today Braddy boy?" I asked smiling.

"Whatever you feel like babe, you're the stylist!" He replied smiling back at me.

"Just a pre warning Soph, the stuff they put in their hair is so mega grosssss!" Ana exclaimed, relentlessly trying to wash the oily substance off of her hands.

"Lovely!" I said sarcastically.

"Here you go love," Said Brad, handing me a tub of Vo5 extreme hold hair gel.

"Thanks Bradleeeyyyy," I sang, opening the pot. "What the actual fuck?" I said as I scooped a small amount onto my hand and rubbed it between my fingers to warm it up ready to put in Brad's hair. "Okay that really is gross!" I said agreeing with Ana. "Right, let's do this." I added, as in began mimicking the way I had seen Brad style his hair in the mirror on numerous occasions. After a few minuets I had finished styling his curls and I have to say I was pretty happy with my efforts.

"You know what?" Said Brad examining my work. "It looks better than when I do it!" He exclaimed as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Naaa you do it better babe. Hairspray?" I asked, holding up a can.

"Spray me up!" He exclaimed making us all laugh as I spritzed his hair. 

"Close your eyes," I said as I shielded the top of his face with my hand to allow me to spray the front of his curls without getting hairspray all over his complexion. "Doneeee!" I sang as I placed down the can.

"Thank you baby girl." Said Brad, kissing me gently.

"You're welcome sweetie!" I said.

*6:30pm*

Ana and I slipped out of the room briefly to get changed into our outfits, me with my cream Lacey dress and black blazer, and Ana with her black skinny jeans and peach crop top. Once we were changed we then re-entered the dressing room and began putting on our make-up.

"Tristan Oliver Evans, you jog me one more time and I swear to god I'm going to poke you in the eyeball with my eyeliner pencil." Said Ana pushing him away jokingly as we all a laughed slightly. Brad had been steaming his throat or something like that for the past fifteen minutes, so I took the opportunity to finish off my makeup and I was presently standing way to close to the mirror trying to coat each one of my eyelashes in mascara.

"Soph what colour lipstick?" Said Ana, holding up two shades.

"Oooh, the one on the left," I said, choosing the slightly more peachy colour. "It matches your top better." I concluded. "I'm thinking red for me?" I suggested, as Ana nodded eagerly.

"I loveeeeee you in red lipstick!" She exclaimed, as I smiled at her. "It makes your hair colour look even more perf..." She concluded.

"Why thank you," I replied, pulling a posh face before grabbing my red MAC lipstick out of my makeup bag. Just as I was about to apply the red-ish pigment I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind and I looked up in the mirror to see Brad standing behind me.

"Don't you go jogging me either Simpson!" I said laughing as I applied the colour. "There!" I said, popping the lipstick back into my makeup bag before zipping it up and pulling some of my -freshly straightened- hair over the front of my shoulders.

"Doesn't someone look stunning?" Brad whispered as I turned around to face him. "I would kiss you but I'm not sure my lips are feeling red lipstick." He said as we all laughed slightly.

"Don't worry Simp I feel ya," I said, as his grip on me tightened.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment, I'd love to hear from you all! Also, please follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx