Charade

"This charade is driving me crazy Ana..." I said, as Ana and I got into the lift. We had just gone down to the bar for a drink, while the boys went upstairs to sort out the running order for the shows, we decided that we wanted it to be a surprise so we left them alone to sort it out.

"What do you mean Hun?" She asked.

"We're acting like everything is okay...I just don't get it. Am I over reacting? Is it just me that thinks were doing absolutely jack shit about Brad?"

"Listen, I know it looks that way Hun...but we just need to be careful you know? Tris is right, Brad will open up soon enough..."

*BRAD's POV*

I angrily shoved my phone in my pocket as James handed over the piece of paper with the running order we had chosen written on it, before Joe left and went next door into Fin's room to help him put together all the tech.

"Brad man?" Tris asked.

"Yeah?" I replied, probably a little to sharply.

"Dude something's going on with you. I haven't got a clue what it is but Brad you can talk to us..." He said. I just didn't know how to respond to him.

"Hey boyssssss," my train of thought was interrupted by Ana and Soph walking into the room, and joining us on the bed.

"Hey gurls," Said Con in his exaggerated Scottish accent, making us all laugh.

"Running order sorted?" Sophia asked.

"All done!" Replied James.

"Nice! I can't wait to see you guys perform in those arenas. You're going to be incredible!" She said, her eyes met mine as she finished speaking, and I gave her a small smile. I love her so much, and I know I have probably ruined everything that we had...I never meant to, I just didn't want her put in a position where she could get hurt. Goodness knows she's been through enough.

"Well if we make you two proud I'll be happy," I finally piped up.

"Took the words right out of my mouth Braddy," Said Tris, wrapping his arm around Ana. I noticed Sophia look at her lap, was she...jealous? God Brad you've pushed her away...you're losing her. How could you do this? I thought to myself.

"So you weirdos, have you packed up your stuff?" Asked Sophia, as she smiled at me lightly.

"I didn't really need to, I never unpacked! That was tomorrow's job..." Con confessed as we all laughed slightly. "What about you James?" He added.

"Same as you really!" He replied. "All except the fact that I can't get my flipping phone charger out from behind the bed!" He exclaimed as we all laughed slightly.

"Let me try," Said Con, walking around to the right side of the bed, and burying his head between the matress and the headboard trying to grab the charger. Tris motioned for me to get out my phone, and I did so, and hit the record button on the video. All of a sudden Tris slapped Con's bottom which was now sticking up in the air.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Exclaimed Con, taking a breath before continuing. "Ooooooooooooooooh! Didn't like that one!" He concluded in his overly scottish accent, making us all burst into fits of laughter.

"Brad let me see the video!" Sophia exclaimed, coming over to me as I showed it to her before she bursted out laughing once again. I sat down on the bed, as she sat beside me, our legs touching one another. Why is it every time we touch it feels like a new thing? What's happening to me?

"Did you manage to get it Con?" James asked as he sat on the bed as well.

"Got it!" He replied, handing it to James.

"Ahh thanks man!" Said James, putting it in his suitcase. "Nowww I'm done!" He said as we all laughed a little.

"Brad put that video on instagram!" Exclaimed Tris, and I did so captioning it; 'Con didn't like that one! With @thevampstris @imcalledconnor @iamjamesmcvey @ana_martinez4 @sophgraham92 @wearethevamps'

"That was so funny!" Ana said, still laughing slightly.

"My arse does not agree!" Said Con, making us all join in with Ana's laughter. My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket and I took a deep breath as I pulled it out...

*SOPHIA's P.O.V*

"Don't worry Con, the imprint of Tris' hand will ware off eventually!" I exclaimed. "James am I okay to get a bottle of water from the mini bar? I'll give you the money for it?"

"Dont be silly Soph! Go for it!" Replied James.

"Thank youuuu!" I said, grabbing a bottle of water from the mini bar. I opened it and took a sip as I sat down on the chair that laid beside the mirror. I noticed Brad had taken his phone out again, and his brows were furrowed in what appeared to be anger as he read what was on the screen. "Brad?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said, not looking up.

"Have you packed yet?" I asked.

"Shit no! I had better go and do that if we're leaving tomorrow..." He said.

"I'll come help..."

"No it's alright Soph. You stay here, I'll be back in a second."

-----------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Comment if you want another update today! Also please vote and follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx