Now We're Even

"Brad..." I tried to begin but I couldn't manage to stop a tear streaming down my cheek.

"Awww babe, I didn't want to make you cry!" He said breathing a laugh as I pulled him closer.

"Don't be silly, that was so amazing Brad...I love it."

"You know I spoke to the guys, and they like it too. It's going on our first album." He said into my shoulder as we remained locked in each others arms.

"Oh my god are you serious?" I said, pushing myself away from him slightly so that I was staring directly at him. Brad gave me a small nod and it wasn't long before a smile crept onto my lips, accompanied by my now very red cheeks. "I love you so much..." I added, as he brushed a stray hair out of my face carefully.

"I love you too baby," He replied, smiling at me as the sun finished setting and we were now covered by a blanket of stars.

"C'mon," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the tent as he grabbed his guitar with his other hand. I quickly unzipped the tent, and clambered inside, laying down on the air mattress Brad had put in there. He zipped the tent back up and placed his guitar at the foot of the bed before joining me on it. I intwined my fingers with Brads and rolled over, so that he was 'spooning me'; his warm breath tickling the skin on my neck as he buried his face in my hair. "You okay Brad?" I asked, fiddling with one of the rings that sat on his finger.

"What? Yeah, yeah I'm fine," He lied.

"You're not are you?" I replied.

"Nope." Said Brad, breathing a slight laugh.

"Whats up?" I said turning around in his arms to face him as he tightened his grip on me.

"I just don't want to lose you Soph...with everything that's happening with Jack I just, I mean what if you leave me for..."

"Bradley," I interrupted running my hands through his curls, as I thought about how he had said 'happening' was something still going on? I pushed the thought to the back of my mind before I continued. "You aren't going to lose me. I know its a bit chaotic at the moment with Jack, but who said it was going to be easy right? If you think for one second that I'm going to leave you for him, you're so wrong on so many levels. Bradley Will Simpson, you are the only one I want to be with, and you're always going to be the only one I want to be with." I added, making him smile weakly. "Is it really worrying you that much?" I asked, slightly shocked as he nodded. "Why?"

"Because he's just better than me!" Brad suddenly snapped, as he got up off of the mattress and made his way out of the tent.

"Hey!" I shouted, following him outside. "Brad! Where the fuck did that come from?" I added, as I caught up with him.

"It's always been there Soph, staring me straight in the face. You'd be better off with him."

"Ha...you seriously make me laugh sometimes..." I said sarcastically. "Brad just take a second and think about what your saying, you think I'd be better off with a guy who beat me up, and called me every name under the sun? Look if this is your way of telling me you don't want to be with me..." I said as I stopped walking.

"No." He said firmly as he turned around, "No Soph, thats not what I'm saying. That is something I will never ever say." Brad continued, making his way towards me.

"Then what Brad?" I whispered. "What do you want to say?"

"I just...I want you to be happy Soph."

"And you think I'm not? Brad look around you, you did all this for me. I didn't even tell you it was my birthday and you managed to pull this off? How could I not be happy? Brad...I'm happy whenever I'm with you. Anyone and everyone sees that, and I know its true because seriously I find myself daydreaming about some cheesy date, or the next time I'm going to be with you because I literally cant stop thinking about you. Don't you ever doubt yourself because of that prick Brad, I can't watch you tear yourself apart because you think your not good enough for me."

"I love you..." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too. So much." I replied. Suddenly, I jumped slightly and wrapped my legs around his torso making him step back quickly to adjust to holding my weight. I giggled lightly as he began walking with me back towards the tent, kissing my neck tenderly as he went. Brad placed me down on the cool grass, which tickled my ankles as he undid the tent allowing me to get inside. I slipped off my shoes and climbed back onto the air matress to wait for Brad as he did the same. He carefully crawled on top of me, hovering his lips close to my stomach, and moving further upwards, tracing them over my collarbone, then neck, and then my jawline leaving a trail of goosebumps behind them. "Bradley..." I whispered, but it sounded more like a breath.

"Yes my amazingly beautiful, talented, girlfriend?" He whispered, his lips brushing over mine.

"As much as I appreciate the flattery, it's my birthday, can you please just kiss me already?" I replied, laughing slightly before his lips finally came into contact with mine, filling me with excitement and anticipation.

"Happy?" He said a smile gracing his lips as we parted, however we remained only inches apart.

"Shut up..." I replied, placing my hand on his cheek and pulling his face closer to mine locking my lips back on his, moving them passionately as he did the same while running his hand down my side and placing it on my waist and the other rested beside my head, allowing Brad to hold himself up. Eventually our lips detached and I pushed him backwards so that he was laying on his back with me on top of him. I carefully traced the shape of his jawline and began kissing the soft skin sitting on his neck. I felt him smile slightly as I began sucking on the skin, making a small moan fall from his lips. "Now were even..." I whispered as I returned my lips to his.

-----------------------------------

More coming! Please keep voting and commenting! I'd love to hear from you all! Also, feel free to follow me!

Much Love

Phoebe xxx