Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The second time through the book, through the book a cannon......

    "Go in, wash up and come out again."

    Ming Zhi was suddenly pushed into a pool of warm water when she was conscious, and she choked several sips of water unexpectedly, and her chaotic consciousness immediately woke up.

    A moment ago she fell asleep in the sea of ​​platycodon flowers in the cultivation world and stroked her furry hair, why was she suddenly pushed into the water the next moment? The other party is still so rude, without even calling him a title?

    Most importantly, where is she now? Don't tell her she's wearing books again, she's not playing anymore!

    Ming Zhi opened her eyes and came up from the water with difficulty, only to find that she was only wearing thin shorts and shorts, and there was not even a single piece of clothing for her around her.

    She looked around, the bath looked very luxurious, the decoration style was very European and black technology, not at all like the pristine style of the cultivation world, but more like a future interstellar world.

    Ming Zhi folded her arms and stood uncomfortably in the water for a while, and decided to knock on the door and find someone to bring her clothes. After staying in the cultivation world for a long time, she is really not used to wearing so little clothes.

    What's more, the top priority is that she must figure out where she is and what the situation is, otherwise she will not be able to solve any dangers she encounters.

    She went ashore and walked half a circle along the huge bathing pool with no end in sight, but she still couldn't find where the door was, and there was no response from anyone, so she couldn't help feeling a little anxious.

    But suddenly, her foot stepped on a puddle of viscous liquid, and she immediately looked down, and saw a puddle of very fresh blood spreading out from behind the wall at some point, but she didn't see where the injured person was .

    Ming Zhi subconsciously held her breath, feeling that the place was gloomy, and pressed her hands casually against the wall, intending to lift her feet up to wash them off, but there was a "click", and the wall suddenly turned around. , suddenly lost weight, and brought her to another space.

    ...

    the darkness and the silence.

    Only a ray of skylight shone in from nowhere, and Ming Zhi hadn't figured out where she was when she suddenly stepped on something stiff under her feet.

    She looked over in the faint skylight, and unexpectedly saw a dead face facing her. The facial features were suspected to have been scratched to pieces by the sharp claws of a beast, and a pair of eyes protruded straight out, showing a horrific death.

    What the hell kind of place is this? Is it poisonous?

    "Wow——"

    Immediately afterwards, she heard a roar of a beast. The sound was very special. After staying in the cultivation world for hundreds of years, Ming Zhi recognized it as the cry of a rare snow leopard almost immediately!

    what's the situation? There are rare snow leopards here? Don't tell her she's in the backyard of the zoo.

    However, before she could think about it, suddenly there was something huge and warm in the darkness that bumped towards her, and Ming Zhi was caught off guard.

    The end of the nose smelled a unique candy aroma, and the small and soft fluff of the thing in his arms made his nose itchy, and he almost sneezed.