Chapter 59

Chapter 59 "You seem to like my kiss very much...

    The Beta girl who waited on her to change clothes was right. The other party said that 1 minute is really only 1 minute. After a minute, she was still restrained again, and she could even feel the restraint that fell on her. It deepened a little bit.

    Ming Zhi said something rude in his heart, he already hated Kane to death in his heart, it really doesn't look like Zerg's property to be so cautious.

    What they put on for her was just a very ordinary set of clothes, but it was equipped with various functions, such as fire prevention, sunscreen, eavesdropping and anti-eavesdropping. It can be said that if Mingzhi wanted to escape on this transit planet, it would be impossible. matter.

    The function brought by this suit will be known to Kane immediately.

    It was really a good plan, Ming Zhi sneered in his heart, thinking that the other party was really foolproof.

    "My queen, you still refuse to let others take care of you?" Kane also came in after she had changed her clothes, glanced at her up and down, his eyes were full of surprise, and then brought another set of clothes to her Put them on, and carried her to a wheelchair to sit her down.

    "We are about to arrive in Hong Kong. Although this planet is small and only a transit planet, it has a lot of entertainment facilities. We can have a good time." "You want me to play in a wheelchair?" Ming Zhi asked

    . I think he is really ridiculous.

    "I can hold you and play with you."

    Kane is indeed a very cautious person. He not only changed her original clothes, but also added a new layer of holographic camouflage to her. In the eyes of outsiders, she is just a Ordinary sick and weak human beings seem to be 30 years old. Walking on the street is not only ugly, but also unnoticed.

    Even if Wen Siyao found her here, he might not be able to find her.

    The last hurdle of entering and exiting the empire was not so easy. Not only did he have to divert the tiger away from the mountain and make a double plan, but he also had to pick the right time to come up again with the light ship and leave when the other party was not paying attention.

    Therefore, their itinerary this time seems simple, but it is not easy.

    It even has the taste of reckless and daring.

    It's just that Mingzhi doesn't know all this, and Kane doesn't intend to let her know.

    She just stayed quietly by his side and had fun for a day.

    Rarely in his life had he had such a moment of relaxation and anticipation.

    Kane took her off the ship, and he naturally changed his outfit. The other entourage also changed into seemingly ordinary attire, and they dispersed their whereabouts. No one knew they were Zerg at all.

    Ming Zhi watched all this silently, only felt that Kane still had some skills, and it was definitely not an ordinary bug to go deep into the imperial capital and capture her in full view.

    It's just that his strategy made it more difficult for her to escape, and it shouldn't be too difficult to escape under his nose.

    But, don't you do it if you don't have a chance? Wen Siyao is still waiting for her, she can't keep her Omega waiting too long.

    When Ming Zhi thought that Wen Siyao might be strong during the day and cry about herself at night, her heart ached. Although she thought it was a little funny, her Jiaohua was such a lovely person.