Chapter 91

Chapter 91 (Second update) She actually made him wear a skirt...

    "Hey, have you heard? The Tong family said that they found their youngest daughter who had been missing for more than ten years, and she is a top Alpha! Now they are looking for a husband for her!" "Ah? What are the conditions for that?

    " Can you apply for the election?" Someone immediately couldn't help asking.

    As we all know, Shuiyaoxing is a purely human-inhabited planet, and the system it adopts is not a combination of feudalism and capitalism like the empire, but a republic, where several ancient nations elect new candidates To govern.

    Of course, the specific election process is still very complicated, so I won’t go into details here.

    Besides, the Tong family is an ancient family left over from the ancient earth. After the advent of the new interstellar era, the wealth and prestige they have accumulated are even more unmatched by other families.

    Their youngest daughter was lost more than ten years ago, and was not found until recently. It is said that she has lost her memory and completely forgotten the past, so the Tong family wanted to find someone to take care of her and accompany her out of the experience of amnesia.     The main reason is... Although Ming Zhi has lost her memory, she still remembers that she has a fiancé, but she seems to have completely forgotten the appearance of her fiancé. I also don't want those from the empire to know that Ming Zhi not only survived, but was rescued by them.     Or, they didn't want the people in the empire to know that their agreement to cooperate with the empire was premeditated, desperate to bring Mingzhi back to Shuiyaoxing, and to make her completely forget everything about the empire.     Of course, Mingzhi's amnesia was not caused by them, nor was it in their plan, but the selfishness of the king of the Zerg. He parasitized on Shen Zhe, and through Shen Zhe gave Mingzhi the catnip seed for her to plant.     When the flower blooms is the day when the seed program is started. When he actually implements the plan, Mingzhi's memory will be lost in that "catastrophe" silently, and then he will not remember anything and start over from scratch.

    Kane didn't think his plan would fail. In fact, his plan was flawless, but there was an extra Tong family. stay in the empire.

    There is no other reason, the empire is ruled by orcs, and it was not friendly to pure humans. Although Ming Zhi's identity as a pure human has not been made public, the emperor of the empire has already had a different idea of ​​her -

    thinking To completely extract the spiritual power from her body and only use it for myself.

    How could it be possible for her to stay in the empire under such circumstances?

    So Tong Yanzhao thinks about it or wants to play tricks, and when Kane makes a move on Ming Zhi, he will save her first and then talk about it.

    And now they finally returned to Shuiyaoxing, several months have passed, but Ming Zhi still remembered that she had a fiancé, they had no choice but to openly choose a husband for her to fulfill her wish.

    Of course, Omega recruited men to come to the door, and he was too lazy to talk nonsense with them, and listed all the conditions one by one, and Wen Siyao was so angry that he almost fainted when he saw such news of recruiting a son-in-law not long after he arrived in Shuiyaoxing.     It is so sad! He didn't believe that Mingzhi was dead, so he did everything possible to find out the news, and finally he got the news of this series. She returned to Shuiyaoxing, but she chose a new husband without telling him!     Wen Siyao was so furious that he almost wanted to invade Shui Yaoxing's star network and tear up the announcement, but he finally calmed down and thought about countermeasures to infiltrate Tong's house, at least he had to see Ming Zhi to find out what was going on.     He signed up to participate in the selection of his son-in-law, and seeing that there were no less than 1,000 people who signed up, he was even more aggrieved.     The old man of the Tong family has already said that his youngest granddaughter has been wronged for so many years, and she must never be allowed to be sloppy in choosing a son-in-law again, it must be done! Do it grandly! His granddaughter is worthy of anyone!     It is conceivable that the members of Tong's family love her so much, which makes Wen Siyao feel that the chance is slim, and it is simply impossible to take Ming Zhi away.