Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Jiaohua who is in her menstrual period will not...

    Although Ming Zhi asked kindly and with full concern, it didn't mean that Wen Siyao would accept her kindness. His eyes turned cold in vain, and his voice became dark: [Are you blind

    ? Even if I'm an Omega, is it possible for someone to hurt my butt? ]

    [Alphas are dirty minded, you especially. ]

    Ming Zhi:? ? ? Your Highness, you should be aware of the range of the buttocks, and I'm talking about the buttocks, not the position in your mind. You should be the one who really wants to be crooked, right?

    "Your Highness, if you are injured, you need to be treated. You and I are different. Let me ask Uncle Cai to find someone to come in and take a look at you." "

    Who said I was injured? Alright."

    Wen Siyao was a little annoyed when he saw her insisting on going her own way, as if she couldn't understand people's words at all, "You just brought me up in such a shameful posture, I haven't settled with you yet." "I'm in you

    people Is it a piece of fragile porcelain in your eyes?"

    "Normal physiological phenomenon...?" Ming Zhi could hear that he was really angry, but even if he was angry, the beauty had another style, with a solemn face But she is beautiful, with a thin blush on her cheeks, like plum blossoms smeared on rice paper, cold and arrogant but charming.

    "Hmph, is it strange? How do you Alphas understand? Let it be if you don't understand, and you are still guessing here, thinking of me as something?"

    Wen Siyao said, but he was embarrassed to look at her again. After all, this This kind of thing is really too private, and it's his first time here, he doesn't want to tell anyone, he just wants to solve it by himself.

    She is good, not only broke in alone, but also hugged him on her own initiative, besides, she also misunderstood him, no matter how you think about it, any of them is a capital crime, and it is difficult to solve his hatred unless she slams her to death.

    [Yes, a few days ago, my father sent a superluminal ion separator. It is said that it only takes 0.01 seconds to decompose something, no matter what it is. It couldn't be better. ]

    Wen Siyao turned his eyes back to her, looked her up and down, and thought with a blank expression.

    Ming Zhi:? ? ? Crazy criticism, really crazy criticism, do I need to separate my whole body?

    It's just that when he said "normal physiological phenomena", she immediately understood. He is an Omega, and he must have a genital cavity. It is normal to have that thing once a month.

    Although it is now clear that his handling method is not very correct, otherwise how could the leakage be so serious? Is it because the grass and lime cloth strips are not well lined? It must be more serious if it is soaked in water.

    Ming Zhi was actually shocked by the knowledge that Omega men and women have menstrual periods, but she calmed down when she thought that she had all those things that she shouldn't have and couldn't cut them off.

    "Your Highness, if you are in your menstrual period now, you can't keep soaking in the water like this. You have to use special things to cover it, and you can replace it with a new one when it is full. Generally, the menstrual period lasts for 5 days. -7 days, during this time, be careful not to catch a cold, keep your mood happy, eat less spicy food, etc." "Are

    you teaching me how to do things now?"

    [Didn't you see that I'm already shy? Still talking here, can you shut up and get out? ]