Chapter 76

Chapter 76 (Second update) "Be careful when kissing...

    Wen Siyao felt even more angry and powerless when he saw that she seemed to be okay. He trapped her between his arms almost arbitrarily, and looked at her almost fiercely, "Why do you always lose your temper? I am like this tonight Doubt you, the words you said are extremely annoying, don’t you get angry?” “Can

    anger solve the problem? Can it change your view of me? Or can it make me a pure human gene Change? You can't, so why should I be angry?" Ming Zhi was not only not angry when he was so tyrannically trapped in his arms, but even said to him with a smile.

    But her transparent thoughts made Wen Siyao almost become angry from embarrassment, he almost turned back into a beast shape and crushed her under his claws.

    In fact, his mind was also very disturbed, but he felt as if he was going crazy if he didn't see her for a moment, and he couldn't sleep peacefully at all.

    He felt extremely uncomfortable not being able to see her during the dependency period before. The trauma at that time has been firmly imprinted in his heart. If he doesn't see her for a while, he will feel extremely uncomfortable, and his desire to destroy will gradually increase.

    That feeling...was really too uncomfortable.

    "Go to sleep, it's too late, don't break your body." Although pure humans are genetically stable, it doesn't mean they are particularly strong. On the contrary, they are very fragile. If they suffer fatal injuries, even if there is a medical cabin to treat them, it may not necessarily able to survive.

    Moreover, their lifespan is generally shorter than that of orcs, so if you want to make them live longer, you have to work hard.

    But his Alpha didn't seem to care much about his body, which made him feel another suffocation in his heart.

    "Your Highness, go to sleep first, I want to finish this set of questions before going to bed." Ming Zhi wanted to push him away and continue to open the terminal to do the questions.

    Hearing what she said, Wen Siyao couldn't help but look at her sadly, "Is the topic more important or am I?" "

    Of course you are more important." Ming Zhi replied almost without thinking.

    "So hurry up and go to sleep with me."

    "Your Highness, do you really want to understand? You really don't mind my status as a pure human?" "..."

    These words completely blocked Wen Siyao's speech, and he frowned even more.

    "Not only you can't accept it, but most of the orcs can't accept it either. If I can't do anything like this and just rely on you to live... maybe we can't be together for a long time." "So, I must also have some ability to live and

    live Otherwise, if I keep muddling along like this and stand still, I will not be able to accomplish anything and stand by your side."     Ming Zhi sighed, and felt that although she hadn't become cannon fodder at the beginning, the current situation is just enough. Other things could be undone, but things like race... there was nothing she could do.     Why is it so hard to love someone?     She smiled at Wen Siyao and didn't say anything more, but turned around and continued to open the terminal to start doing the questions. Wen Siyao was confused by her stubbornness and persistence for a while, and didn't know what to say for a while. To persuade her with words, she had no choice but to change back into a huge animal shape and lie beside her, staring at her steadily.     Ming Zhi: ... You did it on purpose, didn't you?     If Wen Siyao looked at her in human form, she could ignore it, but if it was in animal form... She couldn't help noticing him, especially when he looked at her with such wet eyes Sometimes, it is even more difficult to fully concentrate on doing the questions.     I just feel like my brain is slowing down a lot.     Was it on purpose...was it really on purpose...     Ming Zhi glanced at him several times out of the corner of her eye, and saw that he was making a lot of small movements, flicking the leopard's tail and brushing it on her body on purpose, causing her to have to notice him.     He unconsciously raised his paws to wash his face, scratching east and west, his tongue sticking out to lick his lips, it was extremely suffocating——     cute.