Chapter 64

Chapter 64 (One more update) She recklessly will...

    Ming Zhi was in a daze. Originally, she felt that she was fine in the first two procedures, and she didn't feel that there was anything wrong with her. After all, it was indeed as Wen Siyao said before, her body was installed More than a dozen different programs are all hidden in the blood.

    If Wen Siyao hadn't used the unique program newly invented by Wen Siyao to detect it, she wouldn't have known that the people of the Ming family were so insidious and had installed so many programs in her body - of course, everything is harmful, a little

    bit Be careful if you are forced to activate it, you don’t know whether it is harmful to others or yourself.

    I thought that all these mandatory programs could be unlocked properly, but Ming Zhi found that the third program seemed really strange. The original process was the same as in the past, and it was locked and destroyed by Wen Siyao with mental power. Injection into the drug can be completely removed.

    However, the problem with the matter is that when he destroyed the program, this program is probably the most unique one. Whether it is destroyed or activated, something will definitely happen, just like it is now, obviously There is nothing wrong with the same as before, but it happened that there was an accident that no one could have expected.     Mingzhi seems to have been implanted with another person's personality and emotions. Alpha's consciousness has been fully awakened, but it also combines Omega's coquettishness and clinginess, and she entangles her regardless, even tightly entangled like seaweed. On his waist, the unique pheromone smell of catnip instantly fills his nose, which is really heady.     The pheromone smell from her body was too strong, entangled in his body, but it didn't make people feel suffocating and too sweet, it was just right.     Like a big net, it wraps people densely, but it doesn't make people feel any alert.     Wen Siyao was already irresistible to the smell of her pheromones, but now he is even more irresistible. He just feels warm all over his body, and he can hardly use his fingers.     Even if he knows that most of the time her pheromones will not make people feel afraid, unless she deliberately releases pheromones to deter others.

    It's just that now she is in another abnormal state. The programs in her body that may control emotions are controlled, which means that her emotions are also controlled. The current her is not her at all, but another fabricated one. Come out regardless of who seduced him.

    That is to say, what she is doing now is not out of her original intention, but only because of the consequences of the program.

    But even so...

    Wen Siyao is not the kind of person who is obsessed with beauty, but at this moment, he is a little bit uncontrollable. If there is no effect of pheromone...he may still be able to calm down, but now he can't calm down at all. .

    He grabbed her into his arms, his eyes were as sharp as when catching prey but full of hidden emotions, and asked again: "Why didn't Zhizhi talk?

    " No words came out of the lips at all.

    There is a battle between heaven and man in her mind, and she doesn't know what the situation is now, she acts entirely on instinct, and the instructions given in her mind are also for her to seduce him, seduce him, and then kill him when he is not prepared Otherwise, it is very likely that she herself will die in the end.

    It's just that the Omega in front of me is really too delicious, so killing him like this is really a waste.

    Moreover, she looked at the way he looked at her, and felt that he liked her, so it would be too unkind to ask her to kill him right away.