Chapter 14

Chapter 14 She said affectionately: "To die,...

    Ming Zhi recalled this thing from the mind of the original owner. This thing that is almost transparent but can still see the outline is the communicator of this era, which is collectively called "terminal".

    It is a holographic communication device that integrates communication, Internet access, entertainment, and storage space. With it, it is almost omnipotent.

    Of course, that's just going to another virtual world, other than that, it's for daily communication.

    But now the terminal hidden on the original owner's body is in the hands of Wen Siyao, which proves that at some point the other party searched her body while she was not paying attention, found the communication tool, and probably found it There are some dark secrets on it.

    She cautiously brought the terminal over to check. After the pupils and portraits were recognized, she immediately entered the interface, and a message popped up:

    Brother Mingque: [Sister, how are you doing over there? Are you ok? Be careful in everything, and if you are safe, send a message to your brother. 】

    Ming Zhi was filled with great joy and emotion in this ordinary message. She felt the feeling of belonging to the original owner with a blank face, and scrolled up the relationship between the original owner and this Ming Que. The chat records are all words of concern for the original owner. The tone is gentle and gentle, which is very suitable for a brother's identity.

    However, Ming Zhi remembered that the elder brother who was so gentle and caring for his younger sister was a cruel pervert who might only be a little bit more "kind" than the madly criticizing the prince.

    If the original owner can be trained to be a ruthless killing machine, where is the goodness? Behind these words must be some little-known alternative meaning.

    He couldn't really show his dark and cruel side to others so calmly.

    However, now Ming Zhi can only pretend to be stupid, pretending not to know Wen Siyao's intention to show her this message, raised his head and smiled softly at him, "Your Highness, this is a message from my elder brother , is there anything unique?"

    [Still playing dumb? interesting. ]

    Wen Siyao looked at her like he was looking at a clown, and didn't know how he operated it. A series of other complicated passwords gradually appeared from this seemingly ordinary message of concern. Uncle Cai subconsciously connected these passwords in series. Together, the meaning of seeing this string of codes is exactly:

    [If you are not dead, please contact me quickly and report the situation so that I can arrange other tasks for you. Don't even think about betraying the Ming family, or you will be worse than dead the next time you get poisoned. 】

    Ming Zhi: ...She knew it. The original owner is miserable.

    "Tell me, your future plan is to plan another murder? Am I so weak and deceitful in your eyes?" Wen Siyao didn't show any anger on his face, probably because he had encountered such things too many times. It's just that the Ming family did it boldly and secretly, so it's not worth his shock.

    I really want to know what countermeasures this little Alpha will have to deal with it.

    [Don't you want to live? Show some sincerity. ]

    The situation is really tricky.

    Not only was Ming Zhi unable to express her loyalty convincingly, but also the original owner was really a small villain and cannon fodder in the book, and died as soon as she appeared on the stage. can see.