Chapter 51

Chapter 51 (Two temporary marks) She is vicious...

    Ming Zhi soon took Wen Siyao back to the prince's palace. His situation was urgent, and she couldn't care less about it. After taking him off the floating light ship, she immediately took him back to the palace. He noticed that his body temperature was rising, and he couldn't control it at all. If he didn't take some measures, he would definitely be doomed.

    Especially his semi-beast status is even more worrying.

    Ming Zhi looked at him, saw his face full of tears, saw his eyes were red from boils, saw his huge claws that had turned into animal claws trembling slightly, saw the glands on the back of his neck seemed to be steaming constantly , Since he couldn't watch it anymore, he pressed his glands tightly and wanted to bite down.

    But before marking him, she still asked him, "Your Highness, are you willing?"

    But it was just a formality to ask a ceremony, she didn't wait for his answer, and directly bit down on the gland on the back of his neck, and wanted to tag him.

    Wen Siyao trembled all over, the smell of plant candy aroma pheromone became more and more intense, his whole body tensed up, waiting for the moment when his glands were bitten.

    The reason why Ming Zhi didn't tag him on the floating light ship was because she was afraid of other accidents, so she had to let the driver come back at the speed of light so she could find a safe place to tag him.

    She is also really able to bear it, the pheromone mark is two-way, once the pheromone of Omega is leaked, Alpha is also hard to resist and bear.

    Moreover, their reaction was more violent than Omega's, and it was also more difficult to restrain, so Ming Zhi was not much better than Wen Siyao when he came back this way. How many times did he almost lose his mind, clamoring to completely mark him directly on the floating light ship.

    This short period of maybe 5 minutes already made her feel as uncomfortable as the days and years. The skirt continued to bulge, but she still couldn't relieve it.

    It was about to explode in pain.

    But she still endured it ruthlessly, trying her best to appease Wen Siyao's emotions, fearing that he would be completely beastly and in such a estrus period... Maybe he couldn't be rescued.

    But now that he finally came back, Ming Zhi did not relax because of this, and even became more nervous, afraid that he would not be able to do well in the future, it would be really too bad.

    Moreover, she also remembered the last time Wen Siyao fainted in her arms when he was halfway through the mark, so that the mark could not be completed at all, which also made the first mark... a regret and neither embarrassment nor embarrassment The presence.

    "Your Highness, you have to persevere so that you don't faint again this time, otherwise I don't know if you can fully recover your human form." Ming Zhi touched his face, her red lips were already pressed against the back of his neck. Feeling that Wen Siyao's body froze when she said this, she seemed a little embarrassed and ashamed, which made her laugh unconsciously, "If you dare to faint, I will continue It's marked, it's none of my business if you don't enjoy the fun of marking."

    Wen Siyao: "..."

    He can't speak a word now, his headache is about to explode, and his body is so hot that he just wants to be She kneaded into her flesh and blood, and became one with her.

    But his consciousness was unexpectedly clear, and this feeling made him suffer even more.

    Ming Zhi didn't intend to wait for his answer, but just told him as usual. After saying this, she really opened her lips, aiming at the gland on the back of his neck, and bit down without any hesitation.