Chapter 66

Chapter 66 (One more update) He squeezed her jaw...

    The locomotive awarded to Wen Siyao by the Mecha Contest is of course not an ordinary locomotive, even if it is ordinary, it becomes extraordinary in Wen Siyao's hands.

    To a certain extent, Wen Siyao was an extremely strong and face-saving person, and his frail body and the high expectations placed on him by the royal family made him even more so.

    After learning that his mental power has not been fully upgraded and that the glands at the back of his neck may not be fully developed in his lifetime, he feels that he should change his direction of efforts, such as developing various high-tech, including the development of mechs, and other things. High-tech research and development are necessary.

    So locomotive transformation is not too simple for him.

    Ming Zhi admired this locomotive from the beginning to the end, and he couldn't put it down. Finally, he gave two "tsk tsk", sat on it immediately, patted the back seat, and said to Wen Siyao: "Your Highness, come up, I'll take you Go surfing!"

    "You're wearing a skirt... Isn't this sitting posture too heroic?" Wen Siyao looked at her calf, which was as white as a piece of suet white jade under the sun, and could only move away His own eyes, said angrily.

    "Are you bold?" Ming Zhi didn't seem to understand what he meant, and thought he was praising her, she lowered her head shyly, "Thank you."

    Wen Siyao: "..." He wasn't praising her, Why are you ashamed?

    "Your Highness, did you arrange a short-sleeved knee-length skirt for me today? You can let me wear it, but can't you let me drive the car in a skirt?" Ming Zhi stopped joking with him, and

    directly Speak out.

    "What short-sleeved knee-length skirt? Why don't I know?" Wen Siyao was a little surprised when he heard it, and asked.

    "A set of improved cheongsam with short sleeves reaching knee length. I just woke up and saw you put it on the bedside for me. Didn't His Highness prepare it for me?" Ming Zhi was also surprised.

    "No..." After Wen Siyao finished speaking, he knew that what Ming Zhi said was done by Su Mingen behind his back without telling him, and he probably didn't intend to let him and Ming Zhi go alone together today. To play, but to do everything possible to get a chance to be alone with Mingzhi.

    It's really... a good plan!

    Prying his corner so blatantly... How could such a thing happen? Is he really a brother?

    Wen Siyao was absolutely pissed off!

    "It's Su Mingen." Wen Siyao stopped hiding and said directly to her.

    "Mr. Su...? Why did he do this?"

    "He likes you and tries to get close to you." Wen Siyao said sullenly.

    "But what I like is Your Highness, look at Your Highness, I'm not even wearing it. I knew His Highness wouldn't be so coquettish." Ming Zhi stretched her arms around him and coaxed him.

    It seems that there is no self-consciousness of being liked by others at all.

    Wen Siyao suddenly became curious, "He likes you, don't you have any reaction?"

    Ming Zhi was also curious, "How can I react?" "

    ...Don't you feel proud or want to flirt with him?" "

    Pfft , My silly Highness." Ming Zhi wanted to laugh a little, "Then...the young lady of the Ming family likes you, how do you feel?

    " , how could it be possible to be with her?"