Chapter 70

Chapter 70 "I don't want anything, I just...

    "Is Xiao Jiaojiao jealous again?" Ming Zhi asked, breaking away the hand that was pinching her chin.

    "I didn't, how could I be jealous because of these trivial things?" Wen Siyao pursed his lips tightly and refused to look at her, it seemed that he was jealous.

    Ming Zhi stroked his long hair, turned around and hugged him, her whole body was not very peaceful, thinking of the pheromone that he seemed to be particularly attached to her, she also took the initiative to release the pheromone, lingering around him, as if bringing A little provocative.

    Wen Siyao suddenly curled up, trying to get rid of her embrace, his eyes were red, his lips were trembling, and his voice was soft, "Don't..." "Your Highness, what should I do?" Ming Zhi looked at him with a

    smile , it seems that he doesn't know what he is struggling with.

    "Turn your pheromones down..."

    "Why? Obviously you like my pheromones too." Ming Zhi was puzzled, but the pheromones lingering on him didn't come back, which made him blush even more.

    "I...you...you are enough..." Wen Siyao couldn't utter a complete sentence, he wanted to push her away but couldn't use any strength, his ice blue eyes could only look at her watery, It seemed to be coquettish and accusatory, which made people's hearts soften.

    Terrible.

    But Ming Zhi didn't stop, the pheromones still lingered on him, thinking that his illness seemed to be cured with her pheromones, if she just released some pheromones to make him better, she would be happy .

    Until the end, Mingzhi saw that tonight's effect should be almost the same, and he couldn't stand it any longer, so he showed mercy and let him go, and the pheromone was also taken back, and he hugged him and kissed him. Slightly relieved, he got up and poured two glasses of milk outside.

    Wen Siyao just felt that she was really bad, and watched her leave with red eyes, but the smell of pheromone in the air became stronger and stronger, all emanating from him, with a certain shameless feeling The signal made him more and more ashamed, and he got into the quilt directly and didn't want to come out.

    This is what Ming Zhi saw when he came back from the outside. There was a big lump under the quilt, but the pheromones were not restrained. They thought he was a little funny, so they rushed over and hugged him through the quilt, "Good night, Your Highness." Slightly."

    Saying that, he let go of the bed and wanted to leave.

    Wen Siyao realized what she meant by her words. Hearing the sound of footsteps fading away, he immediately lifted the quilt and stopped her: "Are you leaving like this? Aren't you going to sleep with me tonight?"

    " Your Highness, didn't you ignore me? Then I must leave." Ming Zhi said directly.

    "Who said I ignored you? I'm shy and I need to take it easy." Wen Siyao directly stretched out his leopard tail to wrap around her waist, preventing her from leaving.

    "Then you're done with your shyness now?" Ming Zhi looked at his awkward appearance and still sighed, how could they still be so cute after being considered an old couple.

    "...Anyway, don't go." Wen Siyao pulled her back to the bed with all his strength, and hugged her tightly to prevent her from leaving.

    "Your Highness, do you know what your father thinks about my existence?" Ming Zhi couldn't help asking, still feeling a little uneasy.