Chapter 28

Chapter 28 (One Update) (Red Envelope) "I...

    "Your Highness is cute, so I took a picture of it. Isn't that okay?" Ming Zhi asked in confusion, tilting her head.

    She didn't take the terminal back either, she didn't seem to be afraid that he would snatch the photo and delete it, but tried to reason with him.

    "...Delete it." Wen Siyao seemed to be a little bit unable to resist her tilting his head, blushing, trying to maintain his seriousness, but he couldn't.

    Even the fingertips trembled a little, [Damn it, you keep saying I'm cute, but you're actually cute too, okay? Damn it. ]

    "Your Highness, do you want to rua me?" Ming Zhi listened to his heart and couldn't understand. So, she is hairless, how cute is she?

    [Woo~ Don't tilt your head at me again! Otherwise, I will be really rude! ]

    Wen Siyao wanted to take a good look at her, but felt that it was embarrassing for him to be so fascinated by her, so he deliberately turned his face to the side and secretly glanced at her.

    Ah, it's really cute.

    Thinking back to when he saw her for the first time, he was actually a little surprised by her.

    It's just that the situation was critical at the time, and he didn't have time to think about it.

    Looking at her so carefully now, the unconscious throbbing in his heart became more and more obvious.

    Ming Zhi is actually an extremely rare black-haired and black-eyed girl, but her skin is so white that it seems to glow. The contrast caused by the extreme black and white really shouldn't be too big.

    The main reason is that he has hardly seen such a pure black in the imperial capital for so many years. A long time ago, such hair color and pupil color seemed to be inherited from an ancient nation called "Huaxia", and now this nation has already It has been integrated into the various orc races. It should not be too difficult to find pure Huaxia people.

    Unless you go to a planet where pure humans live to find it.

    It's just, is such a dirty pure human planet worth his trip?

    Wen Siyao was thinking distractedly, when suddenly something soft and slightly cool was pasted into his palm, he looked down, it turned out that Ming Zhi took the initiative to move his head over to make him rua, and even winked at him: " Your Highness, feel free to rua if you like, I won't laugh at you~"

    Wen Siyao: "..."

    [Hmph, I'm not you, so how can I be so obsessed with rua that I don't do my job properly? ] But the hand moved on top of her head involuntarily, [Ah...but the hand feels very good, what shampoo did you use? I'll get a bottle some other day too. ]

    Mingzhi was about to burst into laughter when she heard his heartfelt voice, she leaned obediently in his arms, rested her chin on his forearm, and chased after the victory, "Your Highness, as a reward for my rua hair, Just let me keep the photos, okay? I also made a theme for my terminal theme, so it’s okay for me to be the only one who can see such a cute Highness?" Ah, what a treasure is the sleeping cute orc, I don’t want to delete

    it I don't want to delete it.

    Ming Zhi felt quite comfortable with his rua hair rua, poked her fingers on the terminal, the more she looked at the photos she took in the morning, the more she liked them, and she was reluctant to delete them no matter what.