Chapter 81

Chapter 81 (Jiaohua loses the horse) His sister can...

    "It's definitely not possible to force it, but it's not impossible to use other methods..." Tong Yanzhao looked out of the window, his eyes gradually deepened, "But it's useless to say anything now, we should talk about these things after we advance to the empire."

    "Then can we recognize our sister immediately after we enter the empire? The kind of private recognition..." Tong Yanhe asked without confidence.

    "Let's discuss this matter again." What Tong Yanzhao really cares about now is not Mingzhi's safety, but that some of the younger brother's actions should not be too outrageous, "Don't be too high-profile in the empire, everything is based on my sister's affairs. Mainly."

    Originally, Tong Yanzhao planned to come to the empire alone for talks this time. The empire ruled by the orcs is growing stronger, and with it, various problems are increasing. Even though their technology is also very developed, the resources are not considered. They are particularly scarce, but to be honest, no matter how smart they are, they cannot be compared with the wisdom passed down from the ancient Huaxia people.

    Therefore, this time, they specially invited their Tong family to discuss some matters, so as to promote the better development of the empire in the future.

    According to the past, there is a high probability that their Tong family would ignore such a request because they felt it was unnecessary, but now it is different. The last time he met Ming Zhi suddenly in the transit star, their Tong family found ten The little princess for several years, after he went back later, he regretted that he didn't stop the Zerg king from treating his sister like this.

    Although in the end it was learned that Mingzhi was fine, and the Zerg King was dead, which caused great shocks on Zerg Planet, it is likely that he will not be a monster again in a short period of time, right?

    However, his heart was indeed so heartbroken that it was hard to add, and he blamed himself for not being able to protect his sister well at that time.

    It just so happened that people from the empire came to invite their family to go to the imperial capital for an exchange meeting. He remembered that their sister, who had been separated for more than ten years, was far away in the imperial capital and agreed to the request without even thinking about it, which made everyone in the imperial capital suspicious. .

    Of course, he made up a reason, saying that Tong Yanhe was too difficult to teach, and he couldn't learn well on the human planet, so he didn't know the heights of the sky and the earth, and coming to the imperial capital would definitely improve his memory.

    So they came with Tong Yanhe.

    Anyway, this kid is indeed spoiled by his family to the point of lawlessness, and he doesn't have any self-awareness from children and grandchildren. It is impossible not to let him taste the iron fist of the empire.

    Originally, all members of the Tong family wanted to come with them. After they learned that Tong Yanzhao had found Ming Zhi, they all seemed to have been beaten with chicken blood. They were so excited that people couldn't control their behavior at all. They were still the old man of the Tong family. It stopped them from gradually becoming crazy and made them restrain themselves.

    Then let Tong Yanzhao tell the specific method, so they can get ready.

    Of course, Tong Yanzhao did not disappoint his old man, and listed out all the detailed plans. At the end, the old man was thoughtful, and asked very seriously: "Look, I pretended to be you and Tong Yanhe and entered the imperial capital to meet me. How does the little granddaughter feel?"