Chapter 25

Chapter 25 She pushed aside the layers of silver hair and found the hidden...

    "Is it uncomfortable?"

    She reached out to caress his cheek, slowly stroked his long eyebrows, eyes, and straight nose bridge, and finally touched his lips with her fingertips, and said with a slight smile: "Kiss me, okay?" Okay?"

    Wen Siyao's long silver eyelashes visibly trembled when he heard her words, and then he lowered his gaze not wanting to meet her gaze. His face turned even redder.

    "Don't you want to?" Although Ming Zhi was a little anxious, she also knew that there was no need to rush this matter. Wen Siyao must have been frostbitten there just now, and he must be allowed to slow down, otherwise he would mark it rashly, and the pheromones would collide violently, and the consequences would be unpredictable. expected.

    "It's still...you really don't know how to kiss?" Ming Zhi recalled the experience of kissing a few times before, "It seems that I don't understand very much, it hurts my lips..."

    "Who said I don't understand? You think you understand it?" Wen Siyao really couldn't listen anymore, and he couldn't care less about being shy. He pushed back ferociously, his petal-like red lips pursed slightly, and just looked at it like this It's really good for kissing.

    "Okay, since you understand, then give me a kiss and try." Ming Zhi nodded and looked at him encouragingly with a smile.

    Wen Siyao just felt that bad feeling in his heart came up again, she was very kind to him, but this kind of kindness was not what he wanted, maybe she didn't treat him as a man yet.

    Is he so childish and bad?

    "I'm not your pet, nor a child. You don't need to use your tricks to coax me to survive." Wen Siyao finally said these words.

    He had this feeling in his heart for a long time, and it was even more so when he became a little milk cat, but he convinced himself that now that he was shrunk, he would not think about him as an adult.

    But now that he has changed back into a human form, the sense of disobedience has only increased, even more intense.

    This little Alpha is real... Never treat him as an adult, right? That kind of feeling... I am like a plaything in her hands, she will come and go when you wave it, and when she gets tired of it one day, she will abandon herself without hesitation.

    But by that time, he couldn't leave her anymore, so what should he do?

    Is it possible that he really wants to break her hands and feet and let her stay by his side?

    It's also kind of boring to do so.

    Wen Siyao seems to have a lot, but he has completely lost the most precious thing. When he wants to get something again, he always needs to think carefully, whether he is sure that he will not lose it after getting it.

    For Ming Zhi, he was really not sure.

    "But, Your Highness, you need me at this moment." Ming Zhi did not deny what Wen Siyao said. As a salted fish, she has lived in the realm of comprehension for so many years, and she has been unfeeling and unrequited for a long time. Although it would be tempting to see a lively beauty at first glance, it is impossible for her to fall in love with him in a short time.

    What's more, she hasn't even solved the most basic survival problem, how can she have the heart to think about other things?

    She held his face again, and didn't force him, she just put her lips close to a millimeter away from his lips before stopping, her breath fell on his face, still the strange scent of vanilla smell, he still hasn't been able to judge what kind of aroma it is, it just makes him more addicted.