Chapter 10

Chapter 10 I want to coax him well, let this Jiao...

    [Ah... am I dying, why is it still bleeding? Didn't it say that wearing this thing and soaking it in water can stop bleeding? Why do you seem to be having more fun? ]

    Wen Siyao was buried in the water without moving, but there was a slightly distressed voice in his heart. Seeing his calm face as if nothing had happened, he really couldn't see that he was so flustered.

    Ming Zhi felt more and more amusing about him, as if... he was a little more amusing than everyone she had met before.

    It's just that fun is fun, since he was injured, he still needs to be treated, otherwise how can he drag it down and bury him in the water?

    "Your Highness, it's useless for you to stay in the water like this. Since you're injured, you must be treated." Ming Zhi said, approaching him secretly, trying to pull him ashore.

    "I'm not hurt, who said I was hurt?" Wen Siyao remained stubborn, his face as cold as frost, "Get out, immediately." "I do

    n't..." Ming Zhi wanted to move on and persuade him, but the next moment was I found that I was already standing in the same position, unable to move, as if blocked by some invisible barrier, unable to move an inch.

    Ming Zhi: ...

    That's right, she forgot that there is such a thing as spiritual power setting in this world. Spiritual power has nothing to do with pheromones, but it is directly related to gender level.

    That is to say, the higher the gender level, the higher the mental power level, and the more things one can do.

    As it is now, there are things like enchantment that can stop the opponent from advancing and buy time to escape, etc. invisibly.

    So, even using mental deterrence, how anxious is this that you don't want others to know?

    Ming Zhi's thoughts were spinning in her mind. Speaking of which, she didn't know whether her gender level and mental power level had changed after she wore it. It was recorded in the book that the two levels of the original owner were extremely low, and they were just passing the exam. On top of that, he doesn't have any talent, and can only rely on strengthening his physique and various cold weapons to complete the task by surprise.

    Otherwise... If the original owner splits into a top-level Alpha, the Ming family would not dare to use her so blatantly.

    Alpha and Omega are rare resources in the interstellar world. The top Alpha is definitely protected by the Empire and the Federation, and it is impossible for them to trample on it like this.

    Although the orcs occupy a dominant position, they can be differentiated into Alpha and Omega. They think this is a gift from nature, allowing them to retain part of their animal nature.

    So they cherish the top-level orcs who have differentiated into Alpha and Omega even more.

    Although Ming Zhi didn't think so anymore, she was a pure human, a pure human that most orcs hated, and she suddenly became an Alpha, and she still hasn't adapted to it yet.

    Wouldn't it be nice to just let her be a salted fish with peace of mind? Why torment her like this?

    Ming Zhi was troubled in his heart, but he found that Wen Siyao's lips were getting paler and his brows were slightly furrowed, looking weak and weak.

    ...I really want someone to hold him in his arms and coax him gently.

    Bah, bah, bah—Ming Zhi, Ming Zhi, hurry up and drive away those unrealistic thoughts in your mind! What's the matter with coveting the beauty of the charming prince every day?