Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (One more update) He looked at her with a serious face...

    "His Majesty, Your Majesty...?"

    The voice was full of fear and full of astonishment.

    "Meow?"

    Wen Siyao opened his eyes and found that his cry was a little low. When he looked again, he couldn't maintain the shape of a little milk leopard. He turned into a human and fell into Ming Zhi's arms. The long leopard The tail was unconsciously wrapped around her waist, and her hands were tightly wrapped around her neck, in a completely dependent posture.

    The two of them stared wide-eyed, and they could see the surprise and astonishment on the other's face.

    Wen Siyao had nothing to love, his face flushed so red that he was about to explode.

    What's more, he fell into her arms without any clothes on, and he could clearly feel the warmth of her hands holding his waist tightly.

    Originally, he was a little thankful that he would not be so unlucky to be caught in such a mess by her, but he didn't expect...Fate finally made a move on his poor kitten.

    [Shame on me. Why am I so ashamed. ]

    Wen Siyao instinctively wanted to bury his head in her arms to reduce a little shame, but due to the majesty of the crown prince, he could only look at her with a serious face: "Why are you still standing there? Why don't you mark me?"

    " Ang?" Ming Zhi was completely dumbfounded.

    "?" But Wen Siyao looked at her inexplicably, also a little confused: [What did I just say? Why are you looking at me like that. ]

    Ming Zhi: ...

    "Your Highness, you just asked me to ... mark you."

    Wen Siyao: ... [orz. ]

    "No, no need. Put me down quickly."

    As he spoke, he wanted to struggle to get out of her arms. The current situation was too embarrassing. Usually, if he changed from a beast shape to a human shape, he wouldn't have to worry about clothes The thing is, the orc has evolved to the present and has a very perfect evolution mechanism. After turning into a human form, it will actively put on clothes.

    But the injection he gave was a shrinking injection. The cub was born naked. Even if he was wearing clothes at the time, he would not be able to wear them after he turned into a little milk leopard. So now it is so embarrassing... at all Uncovered in her arms.

    ...everything has been read.

    This picture is too suffocating to think about.

    "Your Highness, are you sure you want to leave in this situation? Didn't you say that you left the imperial capital to go on a mission? Why are you here?" Ming Zhi, of course, couldn't let him go, and she also forcibly kept calm and tried not to look at him. The ratio is almost perfect She has a tall figure, but the faint smell of pheromone at the end of her nose has become more intense, which cannot be ignored at all.

    The glands on the back of her neck were also a little hot, but it was still within the tolerable range, so she quickly took a set of clothes from a storage place in the terminal... skirt, the largest size, "Your Highness, I only have skirts, you put them on first And this..." She said and took out the all-purpose shorts that the Ming family gave her before, "It's all washed, you can put it on first." Wen Siyao looked at the things she prepared for him     , His face was black and red, blood was surging all over his body, and the place where the tailbone had been injected with the violent injection also became numb, and it went straight up the spine, until the glands in the back of his neck were also hot, and the pheromones were fresh. The activity was surging, and the medicine began to take effect. His hands and feet were weak, and he could no longer stand firmly.     He staggered and threw himself into Ming Zhi's arms again, buried her neck and sniffed the sweet fragrance of pheromone that was active and surging on her body at some time, the fragrance was obviously very weak, but it was extremely addictive.     "You go. Don't worry about me." But she still buried her head on the side of her neck, her breath became hotter and faster, and her thin lips rubbed against the arteries in her neck, as if she was struggling violently to bite her again.     He didn't have a terminal on him, not because he didn't want to wear it, but because he couldn't wear it after he became a little milk leopard, otherwise he wouldn't be as embarrassed as he is now.     Let him wear these now... he might as well die.     What's more, he clearly realized that the potion injected by the pickled worm was probably not an ordinary catalyst, but a powerful banned potion that was likely to make people go crazy continuously. Once found in the empire, it would be the kind that would be executed immediately.