Chapter 63

Chapter 63 "Your Highness, you asked me to completely mark...

    After Ming Zhi woke up, she marked Wen Siyao again. Coupled with the effect of the medicine, her body basically stabilized, and there was no serious problem for the time being.

    Wen Siyao didn't tell her more about her physical problems, but just told her to eat well, have fun and rest well, and don't pay too much attention to other things.

    "Your Highness, are we still in Transit Star? Has Kane been caught? Has the person who secretly attacked us been caught again?"

    Mingzhi is closed to the outside world, and Wen Siyao won't let her out of the mansion for a short period of time. The main reason is that he still has to strictly investigate the existence of the Zerg in the transit star, and use Kane, the king of the Zerg, to lure them out, so as to catch them all.

    Wen Siyao has never been soft on the Zerg, he should be killed, and he should be expelled. Since Kane is the king of the Zerg, and the Zerg has always been loyal to their king, knowing that their king is in trouble, they will definitely do it. They came to the rescue one after another, even if they knew there was danger in front of them.     Therefore, although Wen Siyao has been with Mingzhi these days, he has done a lot to wipe out the Zerg. He also left viruses on them through certain tracking methods, and then let them go back to poison other Zergs, so as to achieve the desired effect. The effect of fighting and subjugating soldiers.     And this method of injecting viruses into the human body was not thought up by the empire, but was thought up from countless wars with the Zerg.     There is no way, who made the Zerg so insidious, every time they fight, they play insidiously, causing their orc warriors to suffer heavy casualties.     Therefore, although Wen Siyao was very worried about Ming Zhi these few days and his body was very tired, he felt very happy when he thought of countless bugs dying unknowingly while he was breathing.     This trip is not useless.     "We're still in Transit Star, and we'll go back in a few days. That Kane...are you worried about him?"     Although Wen Siyao knew that Ming Zhi would definitely not like him, he probably didn't even know about the humiliation he had suffered there. How much, but... It really doesn't mean that she won't worry about him.

    Because, when he checked her body while she was in a coma, he found tooth marks on the glands on the back of her neck. Although they were very shallow and the glands had not been bitten, it did not mean that they were not injured, or... What a difference to that Zerg.     If this was the case, Wen Siyao didn't know what he would do, and now he was like a frightened bird whenever there was any trouble, afraid that Ming Zhi would leave him.     If she really wants to leave him, he will probably do everything possible to stop her, and he will never let her leave him.     But no matter how unwilling she is now, she needs to ask her what she thinks about this Kane, and there is no way to escape.     "Kane? I'm worried about him? How is it possible?" Ming Zhi seemed to have heard some big joke, and wanted to laugh but held back.     Because she could see that Wen Siyao was very concerned about this matter, and his expression was very serious. It seemed that this matter was very important and would affect his happiness for the rest of his life.     She guessed whether Wen Siyao knew something, or misunderstood something. All in all, the harmonious and relaxed atmosphere between the two of them became subtle and tense again.     Ming Zhi is not the kind of person who likes to beat around the bush. It was because the two of them were coy before that the misunderstandings occurred later, and then so many things happened, and now such things happened again.     So Ming Zhi behaved himself, and asked him directly: "Your Highness, are you jealous? And you still know something?" "     I... I'm not jealous." How is it possible to eat the vinegar of a bedbug? ]     "That's jealousy." Ming Zhi suddenly realized.     "..." Wen Siyao was choked by her again, but he couldn't refute when he wanted to refute, so he could only look at her with wide eyes, aggrieved.