Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Jiaohua turned red: She was actually in front of...

    After scratching the man, Wen Siyao licked his paw, which didn't hurt the man's consciousness at all, and he wasn't afraid that the "dictatorship dissatisfied" would report him to the Supervision Bureau.

    He didn't really hurt him, and he did say those nasty things. According to the rules of the live broadcast room, he deserved to be blocked, no wonder others.

    Hmph, dare to hack my little Alpha? Just scratching your mouth is good enough! Neither really hurt him.

    Because of this, he ignored Ming Zhi's inquisitive eyes, looked up at her after licking his paw, and let out a cute "meow".

    Then he came back to his senses as if he had understood something, his eyes lit up, he shyly turned his head away from looking at her, but waved his paw, as if to say: We are so familiar, why not What are you polite?

    Ming Zhi: ...Okay, I completely misunderstood what I meant.

    But the audience in the live broadcast room was already "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

    "Zai Zai... Although I am very happy for you to do this, but..."

    Ming Zhi had no choice but to put away her probing gaze. In fact, she never thought that Kitten Zai would be so defensive and would not let others say a bad word. A little surprised but also a little touched, the feeling of being protected is really good, especially healing.

    "Meow?" Seeing her embarrassed expression, Wen Siyao immediately wondered if she was blaming him for meddling in his own business, for fear that what he did just now would cause her even more trouble? Instead of trying to thank yourself? Just now he was purely self-indulgent?

    After all, this is her first live broadcast as an anchor, but the results are unmatched by the 10 healers of Zhao Huihui. Naturally, she wants to achieve sustainable development in the future with zero stains.

    But now it seems that he...has gone too far (?) so that she is not happy?

    Wen Siyao has been staring at Ming Zhi's expression intently, trying to see something from her face. Although she didn't say anything serious, he still feels that she is disappointed in him, disappointed in defending her .

    His mood suddenly cooled down, and all the expectations for praise just now were in vain.

    That feeling...is inexplicably uncomfortable, mixed with a trace of uncontrollable grievance.

    [Ah~ anchor, Zai Zai is upset, hurry up and coax him~]

    [I can't see such a cute Zai Zai being wronged, it's obviously not his fault! ]

    [Yes, Zai Zai only tickled people for the anchor, we are willing to spend money for you! It is by no means a fool! ]

    ...

    A few bullet screens were quietly played in the bullet screen area, all of which were to tell Ming Zhi not to blame Zai Zai, but Ming Zhi's eyes were focused on the little milk cat in front of her, and she didn't see it.

    Wen Siyao and her stared at each other for a while, but finally lost, turned his head sideways and didn't want to pay attention to her, hmph, he did this because he didn't want her to be bullied, so it's okay?

    I really don't understand her mind.

    "Although I am very happy that you help me deal with the bad guys, but you are still so young and your claws are not yet fully developed. If you scratch people rashly and still be so fierce, my heart will hurt.