Chapter 84

Chapter 84 (One more update) Driving a locomotive with Jiao...

    This night, the moonlight is too beautiful.

    Ming Zhi finally got his wish and passed his motorcycle addiction. He drove Wen Siyao for a while in the night sky full of stars, and of course they kissed in mid-air.

    That feeling... a little irritating and taboo, after all, doing it under the noses of so many people.

    Jiaohua must have resisted at first, and then gradually let go, and tried to take the initiative, but she was suppressed back.

    The two of them returned to the palace affectionately, still a little unfinished, and wanted to continue to do some shameful things, but several orders from the palace pulled their thoughts back, and they were all threatening orders , It makes people feel a little hairy.

    "Your Highness, two orders came from the palace tonight. One is to choose a date to get married, and the other is to let Miss Ming Zhi come to the palace to treat him." Uncle Cai saw that Wen Siyao

    and Ming Zhi could be regarded as He came back with a red face, as if he wanted to go back to the room to continue, but he was a little embarrassed to continue to disturb them, but these two things must be known to the two of them as soon as possible, otherwise it will miss the big deal.

    "What's the matter with the second order?" Wen Siyao was so perceptive, how could he fail to recognize the subordination between these two orders? It's just that if Ming Zhi doesn't enter the palace to treat him, his father won't let them get married.     "Your Highness, Your Majesty seems to have known about Miss Ming Zhi's abilities. Now His Majesty's illness is very unstable, and the therapists in the palace are helpless. In the end, I don't know where I learned about Miss Ming Zhi's deeds, so I came here to ask It is." Uncle Cai said truthfully.     "This way... did you say when it will be over?" Although Wen Siyao felt that the matter now seemed unclear, it didn't mean that there was no risk in it, especially when he learned that his father never did things that were not beneficial. Things, what he is doing now makes him feel that he has a bigger conspiracy behind him.     "Tomorrow is going to pass. It was originally scheduled for today, but you have not come back for a long time, so you can only reschedule it to tomorrow."

    "Zhizhi, what do you think about this matter?" Wen Siyao finally asked after thinking for a while after listening.

    "Your father doesn't mean that... If I don't enter the palace to help him heal, he won't let us get married?" "

    Yes."

    "Then what else can I mean? In order to marry His Highness, I must enter the palace. "

    "But..." Wen Siyao suddenly felt powerless, but this matter was beyond his control, even though he was the crown prince of the empire.

    "There is no but, the palace is not 100 million light years away from the prince's palace, and I don't stay in the palace all day, so what is there to worry about?" In fact, Ming Zhi is not worried

    , It's just that she didn't want to make things difficult for Wen Siyao.

    The current emperor of the empire seems to be sick and weak for a long time, but when he was young, he was also a conqueror, constantly expanding the empire's territory, and constantly improving the imperial system. Or he loves each of his children very much, but this does not mean that he really has that kind of love for them.

    He used them all, thoroughly used them, and never cared about their life or death.

    If she hadn't read the original novel, she wouldn't know it, but after reading it, she would know the true face of His Majesty the Emperor.