Chapter 9

Chapter 9 She seems to have been pinched by him...

    Wen Siyao stared at her with an expression of seeing a ghost, wishing he could slap her to death with his paw.

    Ming Zhi:?

    She didn't know what was going on with him, she just smiled at him slightly, and then stretched out her evil hands to his big belly covered with snow-white hair.

    When Wen Siyao fully reacted, Ming Zhi had already helped him rua from the beginning to the end, and he was so comfortable that he wanted to turn over and collapse on the ground, letting her rua hair rua all over his body.

    When Wen Siyao realized that his thoughts were still so terrifying, his huge animal claws trembled, and the corners of his eyes twitched slightly, as if he wanted to slap this extremely uncertain factor to death again.

    [What magic power does she have? ]

    [...It turns out that being rua is so comfortable, no one has ever told me. ]

    [No, don't stop. ]

    [Sure enough, do you want to chop off her hand and study it? ]

    Ming Zhi:? Is this the rhythm of loving you and killing you? ? ?

    She acted as if she didn't hear his heartfelt voice, and she didn't see the thoughtful eyes he looked at her, and she still worked hard to help him rua, and what's more, she got over the rua addiction.

    The reason why she likes big beasts is because they are good at rua, such a big rua can absorb three times the amount of hair of other small beasts, and the happiness she gets is also upupup.

    So she is very happy now, of course, the premise is to put aside those disturbing bad things.

    "Your Highness, are you feeling better now?" Ming Zhi asked after rua mao rua for a while.

    Wen Siyao glanced at her and said nothing, but his heart was very active:

    [Are you tired? want to leave? ]

    [It's really squeamish. Not at all like an Alpha. ]

    Ming Zhi:? ? ?

    "If it doesn't work, I'll ask Uncle Cai to find a doctor to see you?" She thought that the way she stroked her hair was absolutely fine, and she knew it when he looked at her a little closer. Swaying slowly behind her back, she seemed very comfortable, and she was completely different from the state when she just came in.

    How can you not like it?

    However, Wen Siyao's body is weak, and the book records it in detail. She was worried that something was wrong with his body, and it would be better for a professional to take a look.

    "No need."

    [One and two want to coax me to take medicine, do I look so easy to deceive? ]

    Ah, it turned out to be a child who doesn't like taking medicine.

    Ming Zhi smiled inwardly, and did not continue this topic, but talked to him about the Ming family, which was not only about her fate, but also about the fate of the cannon fodder prince.

    She was really going to rely on him now, and it wouldn't do her any good if he fell or died.

    "It seems that the Ming family really treats you as an abandoned child. No one has contacted me since they sent you here for marriage. They really treat you as dead." Wen