Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Jiaohua: Wants his princess...

    Ming Zhi's heart moved, and she recognized that it was his inner voice, which proved that he was still here, and should be near her, otherwise it would be impossible to smell the pheromone on him.

    So he... hid in a place similar to a similar space in the cultivation world? Or is there any other black technology thing?

    Because Ming Zhi discovered that Wen Siyao's palace had a lot of black technology, she wouldn't be surprised even if he suddenly changed a planet to show her.

    "Sister Yuzu, what delicious food are you getting? Can we eat it?"

    A little white tiger squatting at her feet asked curiously as its paws covered with snow-white fur touched her ankles.

    "Sweet snow fungus, lotus seeds and red dates soup, summer is here, it's more nourishing to drink." Ming Zhi said.

    "Sweet fungus, lotus seeds, red dates and sweet soup? It sounds like a delicious Yazi ~ can we drink it too? I only like meat ~ I don't like anything else!" Xiaobaihu is a little girl, already a stool jumped aside It looks like Ming Zhi is messing around with something.

    The other cubs followed suit and jumped on the stool to see what was tumbling in the pot.

    When Su Mingen smelled the smell of food and came in, he saw a girl holding a cub lynx in her left hand and a cub cub in her right hand, and surrounded by a large circle of cubs, all quietly looking in the direction of sweet soup. , the tails of all the cubs were wagging in the same direction, and the scene was quite harmonious.

    Their eyes were shining, watching the pot of sweet soup bubbling, as if they were waiting for some magical miracle to appear.

    Su Mingen: ...a large fantasy scene? ? ? The cubs who are usually so naughty are all so obedient at this moment? It's just unbelievable.

    He couldn't help but take such a harmonious scene and planned to use it as the cover picture of the live broadcast later, which would definitely attract a large number of orcs to watch.

    Even if he doesn't want to admit it, this little Alpha named "Ming Zhi" is really a treasure.

    After 30 minutes, Mingzhi distributed a large pot of sweet soup to the cubs, and the magical and miraculous event of watching the sweet soup bubbling ended.

    The little lynx was still satisfied with eating, licked his lips and wanted to continue eating, "Give me another bowl of grapefruit!"

    "If you are so full now, you won't be able to eat something better at lunch later~ "Ming Zhi was used to his domineering tone like a domineering boss, so she just gently persuaded her.

    "Is there something more delicious? What's more delicious?" The emerald green eyes of the lion cub beside him couldn't help asking.

    "Well, keep it secret for now, otherwise there will be no surprises~" Ming Zhi said as he reached out and rubbed his little head, still gentle, making people feel like a spring breeze.

    "The grapefruit... you can choose me for the live broadcast later, otherwise... otherwise I won't touch the little jiojio for you!" The little lynx's request for another bowl of sweet soup was not fulfilled, so he had to settle for the next best thing Want other benefits.

    "Lan Hao, don't get too carried away! You already appeared on the scene yesterday, and it's our turn today!" The little black bear was not convinced, and said angrily.

    "Tsk, it wasn't this girl yesterday... Grapefruit was live broadcasting, so I don't count!" Lan Hao waved his soft little jiojio domineeringly and said, "What's more, I didn't voluntarily get rua by that Zhao or something yesterday, if she If she isn't my sister's classmate, I won't give her face!" "